Encounter: Straddled by Conner

Well, well, well, the white knights strike again. I received 2 PM's from the subject of this review. She sent a body pic and says it's accurate from 2 weeks ago. She had some scathing words for you Pitroom. Originally Posted by WangoTangodcmm
This shit is getting crazy now. So we are supposed to not tell the truth in fear. Waste money. Guys if you have money to waste tip your server. Otherwise let's keep it real. Now she'll probably come on here saying I didn't fuck Pitroom like they all do. Fucking motel rooms were marked a b c d. Weirdest shit I've ever experienced in my life at a motel. So let her combat that because we know how these chicks lie. I stand behind whatever I said
  • PaulA
  • 05-08-2024, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by GentlemanCaller
Pics are old and outdated. We need more honest reviews around here.
I try to help you guys. Body is off. She's big around the middle. Kissing is meh. Bsc is off the charts. Good part is she is not a clock watcher and the other part. Those who know know. Summarize my session..... well donation wise it's okay to possibly beyond okay for one time and more. I love her donation rate, it's just the other factors. Ummmmmm. Go in once. Decide for yourself. For Pitroom it's a non repeat based off looks and just bullshit that no one wants when spending money on a female. That's the truth
Damn I was THIS close to texting her until this thread started blowing up. Damn it.