AG Lynch Signed Off On ALL FISA Applications To WireTap Trump

another lie

explaining the lie to you wont help, its been done before and didn't help Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Happens all the time. No reading comprehension. Fagboy reads what we post, then goes off on a tangent arguing about something we never said.

Is he just plain stupid or deliberately deflecting?

And a year's vacation didn't cure him... now his affliction is worse!
. Fagboy........
Originally Posted by lustylad
he rides the carousel with a joyous note in his squeal

usually simultaneous with big moe's rear entry

Is he just plain stupid or deliberately deflecting? Originally Posted by lustylad
what kind of question is that? of course the first
he rides the carousel with a joyous note in his squeal

usually simultaneous with big moe's rear entry Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah, he always "rides" the unicorn but never in the saddle!
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Yeah, he always "rides" the unicorn but never in the saddle! Originally Posted by lustylad
Your gay ass is to ignorant to know that in sexual verbiage. .. the Unicorn is associated with a single female. You know what a woman is right Goober?
always defer to wtf in matters of gay slang
another lie

explaining the lie to you wont help, its been done before and didn't help Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It's easy. WDF is a moronic buffoon with a learning disability. Just keep that in mind when reading and responding to his posts. He's also a latent but gay hating homosexual.

Starting to make more sense now?
OP Topic ...

Good thing Trump rescinded the Obaminable EO cancelling the renewals of the private federal prison units. When this Russian-WireTap investigation is completed those cells will be needed.

Obaminable can HAVE his vacation at GTMO! He loves Cuba!
Leave AG alone u dumbase

k? thx
Leave AG alone u dumbase

k? thx Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Are you chatting with yourself?
Yeah, he always "rides" the unicorn but never in the saddle! Originally Posted by lustylad
Your gay ass is to ignorant to know that in sexual verbiage. .. the Unicorn is associated with a single female. You know what a woman is right Goober? Originally Posted by WTF

Your gay ass is to ignorant to know that ... Originally Posted by WTF

... how to spell "too"!
Your gay ass is to ignorant to know that in sexual verbiage. .. the Unicorn is associated with a single female. Originally Posted by WTF
If the carousel had a rhino you'd ride the horn on that one too!
Here is what I see when WTF posts: blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine, fag, fag , fag, what am I going to do without my illegal immigrants, sob,sob, sob

"You can't handle the truth!" Jack Nicholson to that fag boy, otter, um the lil dude, uhm you know, that idiot that pays big money to the Scientology, couldn't even just call him WTF.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Here is what I see when WTF posts: blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine, fag, fag , fag, what am I going to do without my illegal immigrants, sob,sob, sob

"You can't handle the truth!" Jack Nicholson to that fag boy, otter, um the lil dude, uhm you know, that idiot that pays big money to the Scientology, couldn't even just call him WTF. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Continue on enjoying the fruits of Mexican farm workers while bitching about their brothers and sisters in this country you blind welfare mooching super mod. WWJD?
Continue on enjoying the fruits of Mexican farm workers while bitching about their brothers and sisters in this country you blind welfare mooching super mod. WWJD? Originally Posted by WTF
AND YOU!

Continue on enjoying the fruits of ILLEGAL Mexican CONSTRUCTION workers while bitching about their brothers and sisters in this country you blind illegal immigrant mooching super idiot!