Hobbyist Spot Light: Passion2015 Frequent Flyer In ISO Always Looking for Cheap Pussy!

Originally Posted by Little Monster
Now dats some red meat curtains.
SL,

You're a loser. Find something better to do with your time. What's the point of this? You're telling people something they already know. THANKS MAN! YOU'RE DOING AN AWESOME SERVICE FOR THIS COMMUNITY!

Who cares if he wants cheap ass? What's wrong with cheaper rates or a discount?

You're getting something too hypocrite. You're not helping these girls become 'indy' from the goodness of your heart.

Just in case you forgot, you're stands for you are. I swear, you and YOUR pimp mata must not have graduated high school. Did you guys take remedial classes? I'll apologize if y'all did. I don't like to make fun of mentally handicapped people.

I can teach you proper grammar and vocabulary if you offer me a discount.
I bet there is some disgustingly fat white dudes beating off to that pic.
Guess we can't use that bowl for pancakes anymore.
I say Passion stands by his convictions and puts it out in the open. Some people choose not to pay high dollar for low rent pussy. Besides what does it really matter to you how he negotiates for sex.
SL,

You're a loser. Find something better to do with your time. What's the point of this? You're telling people something they already know. THANKS MAN! YOU'RE DOING AN AWESOME SERVICE FOR THIS COMMUNITY!

Who cares if he wants cheap ass? What's wrong with cheaper rates or a discount?

You're getting something too hypocrite. You're not helping these girls become 'indy' from the goodness of your heart.

Just in case you forgot, you're stands for you are. I swear, you and YOUR pimp mata must not have graduated high school. Did you guys take remedial classes? I'll apologize if y'all did. I don't like to make fun of mentally handicapped people.

I can teach you proper grammar and vocabulary if you offer me a discount. Originally Posted by MrBigD
Learn something from you? Helping some one from the goodness of your heart? You have no idea what that's all about do you? You remind me of Dante The Russian Fudge Packer... you ignore everything I say, answer no questions and keep embarrassing your self. And you could care less. I thinck you just like hearing yourself whine.

I'm sure you and Passion2015 are proud of your manipulative and conniving behavior and wear proudly the fact that you guys feel the less you pay the better the man you are. But I say this to you...

"You have NOT lived a life until you help some one that can't possibly ever repay you."
I bet there is some disgustingly fat white dudes beating off to that pic. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Are "all" fat people disgusting or just men?

Also Hobby More Jack Off Less.... try it!
I say Passion stands by his convictions and puts it out in the open. Some people choose not to pay high dollar for low rent pussy. Besides what does it really matter to you how he negotiates for sex. Originally Posted by a1soundman
Try and keep up.... I know its a lot to read... I could care less how he operates. I thinck every one is pretty sick and tired of his "review" posts always belittling reviewers on how much they paid. Obviously the providers read it. As long as he has been doing it I'm actually surprised he gets any appointments except ladies that are hurting financially or are new to the board.
Simply put there is a hobbiest for every provider and a provider for every hobbiest.
Finally somebody called him out for what he is. I understand you want cheap pussy who wouldn't you stay in the Welcome Wagon and wait for the coupons to be handed out. Then you go on top providers reviews and comment how they're overpriced. I believe that you're underpaid or just plane right frugal. You hobby a lot so I understand it can become very expensive but don't go bash the girls you haven't seen and say they're overpriced just because you can't afford them. You are actually the first one to hit me up when I first came on the board telling me you give me an awesome review thanks but no thanks SL my hat is off to you somebody finally called him out amen
Team Work makes the Dream Work!!!

Originally Posted by Little Monster
Or teamwork makes the STREAM work! Lol
Or teamwork makes the STREAM work! Lol Originally Posted by lizshue81
If your weak you could get a leak?
Just An FYI" The rate he might publish in his reviews are NOT necessarily what he actually paid. He uses a higher price to not embarrass the providers. If you're a budget minded person take notes. Originally Posted by Still Looking
ISO POSTS BY PASSION2015: (In The Last 30 days)
4-18
4-14
4-10
4-5
4-3
3-31
3-27
3-24
3-22
3-20
3-17

Can you say begging? I knew you could!

[IMG][/IMG]
Pardon me SL but I find it a bit disturbing that you are stalking another member(s) by researching the post activity of members!! Do you not have a life? Do you have nothing better to do than follow what a particular member(s) are posting here or meeting here? Creepy to say the least!!
Passion2015 is the hobbyist eccie needs but doesn't deserve.