Tea Party blames Obama for Jessica Buchanan rescue...

• WTF
  • 05-14-2013, 11:43 PM
The sad part is, WPF, you really think that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The sad part is you don't think...Period.
I have a world of respect for the one's that actually saw combat.---WTF

Funny, I've never felt the love. It is also funny that rescues by Obama are one thing but failures by Obama don't exist. Go back and check, I gave you his name. I just wanted to see if you read what I wrote before you commented. I guess you don't.
Don't even bother, JD! WPF is so far gone in his fantasy world where he is the smartest and fairest, he will never understand how far away from reality he is. Just enjoy the spectacle!

• WTF
  • 05-14-2013, 11:52 PM
I have a world of respect for the one's that actually saw combat.---WTF

Funny, I've never felt the love. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't count getting plugged in the ass on a Navy ship as combat. You might have felt the love butt it wasn't combat.

It is also funny that rescues by Obama are one thing but failures by Obama don't exist. Go back and check, I gave you his name. I just wanted to see if you read what I wrote before you commented. I guess you don't. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I watched the 60 minutes piece Sunday and the other Dutch guy was mentioned and named, he was also named in the link I posted and I read you dribble. So.....It was a stupid question. I wasn't in the mood to answer What color is red?
See what I mean, JD? It's just fun to watch!

• WTF
  • 05-14-2013, 11:58 PM
See what I mean, JD? It's just fun to watch!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
JD ask what color red is? You might answer it like a dumb struck third grader but I saw no reason to.

Here's one fer ya...
What color is JD butthole?

Nice try WTF, the name was not in the link you posted. Better learn to read. It mentions her, it mentions her husband, it mentions SEAL Team Six, and it finally mentions a Danish aid worker. Only I posted his name. Now where is that love WTF?
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2013, 01:02 PM
I don't count getting plugged in the ass on a Navy ship as combat. You might have felt the love butt it wasn't combat.

I watched the 60 minutes piece Sunday and the other Dutch guy was mentioned and named, he was also named in the link I posted and I read you dribble. So.....It was a stupid question. I wasn't in the mood to answer What color is red? Originally Posted by WTF
Ok JD, he wasn't named in the link I provided, my bad but he was named in the 60 Minutes piece. Now let us talk about all the combat you have seen. Remember I do not count haveing your asshole shot at by a bunch of sailors cocks as combat. Deflect much JD? Is that how you make it in life?
Deflect much JD? Is that how you make it in life? Originally Posted by WTF
Am I the only one to catch the irony here?
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2013, 03:38 PM
Am I the only one to catch the irony here? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If that is your nic name for JD's junk....yes!
What I find ironic is that WTF brought up combat and his love for men who have seen combat and he accused me of deflecting. I guess that is what WTF calls it when some poor schlub holds his hand over his ass to protect himself for WTF rape.
OK, Corneyhole, let's suspend reality for a moment and use your "logic."

According to you, The President for Four More Years is in no way responsible for the actions of Seal Team 6 - especially when it goes well - even though he gave the order for them to do their thing.

According to you, The President for Four More Years is responsible to the point of impeachment and removal for the Benghazi, IRS and AP "scandals" - even though he didn't give the order for any of these actions.

Just pointing out, Corneyhole, certain inconsistencies in your approach. Back to your mop.
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2013, 07:31 AM
What I find ironic is that WTF brought up combat and his love for men who have seen combat and he accused me of deflecting. I guess that is what WTF calls it when some poor schlub holds his hand over his ass to protect himself for WTF rape. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I never said I loved men who have seen combat.

I said I have a world of respect for the people who have actually been in combat. You know, the one's who had to do a job that involved killing others and getting shot at.

Not some Navy slut such as yourself who cheered them on from the safety of the sidelines. You were safer on that ship than folks driving the streets were.

My bigger point was that I'm not all that fired up with some of you ex-military guys who haven't seen action spouting off like you're some Navy Seal when the only thing you did was try and serve long enough so Uncle Sam (me) would pay for your education.

I do not care for chickenhawks or ex military folks who never saw combat crying to send others sons and daughters off to some war in Iraq.

I have a world of respect for the one's that actually saw combat. Originally Posted by WTF
Probably, since there is none. Well, maybe there is on your Magic Stove.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-17-2013, 05:04 PM
No ....what row(actor) do i play now?