Any Batavia guys???!

Isn't that like the hood of Mississippi or something.

They have tats of John deere tractors and mom spelled wrong on their chest just to be bad ass.
  • oklib
  • 09-22-2014, 12:12 PM
Any morning Mon thru Fri am 150 minutes away pm me if interested
[QUOTE=TED;1055826350]Rodeo Queen - Roping in that cock from every corner eh trick?

Looking forward to my return trish so u can be my rodeo queen!!
  • TED
  • 09-22-2014, 03:48 PM
She is a fantastic fuck!
She is a fantastic fuck! Originally Posted by TED
Hoping so!!
Looking forward to my return trish so u can be my rodeo queen!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
whuuuuuuu? ...you be ...away?
She is a fantastic fuck! Originally Posted by TED
how do u know?
[QUOTE=rodeomann22;1055831545]
Rodeo Queen - Roping in that cock from every corner eh trick?

Looking forward to my return trish so u can be my rodeo queen!! Originally Posted by TED
Can't wait to be your rodeo queen, and u can see for yourself if what the guys are saying is true!! Once we meet u may wanna go from rodeo man to rodeo king!!! <3
  • TED
  • 09-22-2014, 05:48 PM
how do u know? Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Cause I fucked you!! You were a trick for over a year before finding icky.....
Cause I fucked you!! You were a trick for over a year before finding icky..... Originally Posted by TED
if u were my regular you must have messed up real big with me, or I'm positive you would still be my regular!!! Prove it hunny?!?!?!
Lmao xoxox. I'm glad u thought I was awesome!! Who ever u are?
  • TED
  • 09-22-2014, 06:31 PM
if u were my regular you must have messed up real big with me, or I'm positive you would still be my regular!!! Prove it hunny?!?!?!
Lmao xoxox. I'm glad u thought I was awesome!! Who ever u are? Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Split personalities much?

OK, how about taking it easy when fucking you in the ass so you don't get too sore.

I enjoyed you, you are a great trick!

OK, how about taking it easy when fucking you in the ass so you don't get too sore.

I enjoyed you, you are a great trick! Originally Posted by TED
Well that doesn't prove anything? Lol. Hmmm?
  • TED
  • 09-22-2014, 06:45 PM
Well that doesn't prove anything? Lol. Hmmm? Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
I'll tell you what, you tell me what personal information you would like me to reveal about you and I'll do it.
U have my number and info to get a hold of me If u were my regular for the past yr.. u don't have to prove it to the whole bored, u can contact me privately and we can discuss it like adults ... xoxox hope to hear from you
He doesn't want to do that.