Question for the ladies.

I have asked several ladies to wear heels... They ALWAYS do. I would take a lady shopping if she wanted and buy her something to wear that night. Damn that would be sexy. Since I'm single I wouldn't care where or who saw me with her. Any takers ladies? Originally Posted by ChickenFried81
I'm in I love shopping I enjoy dressing up for my friends I've got all kinds of outfits and heels I just bought a pair of red 4 inch heels that need to be seen
If i have a request and i can accommodate that, just means i am even closer to his fantasy. Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Hmm, we need to get together soon lol.
If i have a request and i can accommodate that, just means i am even closer to his fantasy. Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Forget close babe, you are always my fantasy.
I ask every gent I see if he would like for me to wear something special for him during our date. Some have requests, some don't care...

And I always pay attention to my regulars and the things they say.

I have one that said he always liked the look of jeans and wife beater t-shirt...
So our next date, that is what I wore for him. He loved it and was pleased that I pay attention to details.

Genesis Nicole
Me, I'm pretty much up for anything......

Just don't ask me to wear a silly fucking hat!

Oh, and Holly fulfills my fantasy without wearing a thing!!!
I'm happy to accommodate. I get requests for certain toys and beverages as well as requests for certain attire.
I love providing the perfect fantasy...
Does it turn you off or offend you when A guy requests for you to wear something in particular? To the guys, do you ever do this? Originally Posted by Big Joe
It depends if I have seen you before....if I have not seen you before, there is no way in hell I'm gonna open the door dressed like Victoria waiting to tell you a secret...Now, if you are a regular...I'll wear whatever you want...
Italian leather thigh hi boots with one on your chest and cock sucking red lipstick or pretty French corset with matching thigh hi stockings and gloves...You like it, I love it!
I'm in I love shopping I enjoy dressing up for my friends I've got all kinds of outfits and heels I just bought a pair of red 4 inch heels that need to be seen Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston

Damn those red heels have me intrigued
I'm in I love shopping I enjoy dressing up for my friends I've got all kinds of outfits and heels I just bought a pair of red 4 inch heels that need to be seen Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
I love providing the perfect fantasy... Originally Posted by GiaLedeaux

Do you have one for me