Boobs for Surcher!

Somehow I don't think a pic of my "Manmaries" will help our buddy!
But thanks to the gals for the pics.
Im sure they will help Surcher feel better.
That is so cool, thanks subcilla

I don't mind helping out in a good cause! Tho I don't know if I've met surcher, but let's see if it helps gives motivation to get better!!
wow, im glad i could help a sister out, whistles at Adventures ^^^. But ill still never get in a car w You again, well not sober, the way home was more relaxed, lol. LOVE the collar and corset. The double vision on the way home inspired me to cover one eye, well hell ... both eyes and pray for the best.
That is so cool, thanks subcilla Originally Posted by Wayward
Sir,
Some of us have enough to spare a little for a great cause.
I already posted this pix in the other thread regarding the dear lad, but what the heck, one pair of boobs deserves another:

I'm sure that when he feels a wee bit better, he'll definitely be "up" for this thread.
Get well soon ---- sorry they are so big --- I can't seem to get the size to reduce Attachment 1973
Damn this is almost actual size .
Nice.
I will donate a topless haircut... Originally Posted by Ginger Taylor
So if I get a topless haircut the proceeds go to Surcher? Or does Surcher get the topless haircut?

Just trying to figure this post out.
So if I get a topless haircut the proceeds go to Surcher? Or does Surcher get the topless haircut?

Just trying to figure this post out. Originally Posted by oldbreed
Oh great we can have session donation for Surcher drive.Great idea. Ginger?
There you have it.... A fundraiser throw down and the first donation.

Why don't you run with this Alexis and try and get something set up. I am sure more peeps will join in with help and more donations to raffle or auction off. Maybe enough $$$$ will be raised to provide a little comfort his way. If you get enough interest I might even donate a couple hours of my time so that you ladies will have something to bid on.... lol

Good luck! Originally Posted by srvfin
Thanks,, but I am not real good on the organizational end of fund raising but I would definitely donate a massage to the cause. Maybe someone with these type skills and know-how will jump in and can get something going.. I started by showing my hooters which I don't do very often..
HUm, that might be worth the drive to Houston! Ginger on the Sofa.....for a King cut? And Alexis will be donating? And how about a King cake in honor of Mardi Gras?
Hmmm, I give massages but nothing like the incredible Ms. Alexis, and unlike the talented Ms. Ginger, any haircut I'd give would have to involve a bowl over the head, so....How about I just get topless? Or bottomless. Or just less? I'll donate a bottle of 12-year-old Jameson and the winner can drink it out of my....
Get well soon ---- sorry they are so big --- I can't seem to get the size to reduce Attachment 1973 Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brook, perish the thought you should ever do anything to reduce the size!

xoxo

rr