Fox Election Score Card - Not Good for Trump

If it was a legit poll or you were a MOD or owned this site I would be gone so quick but since you are neither you can go fuck yourself. I am not on a whore board for any man to like me or a popularity contest. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Well, that's good, because your a failure at that, like in so many areas of your life. That's why you need to make up up so much shit about yourself, like being a veteran, going to Milan, being Italian, being a wiseguy, etc. the only thing about you that we know is true is that you like your ass Lubed. Kind of sick, but to each his own.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-20-2016, 02:12 AM
A letter to Trump's supporters. . .

Hell, Donald Trump threw his wife under the bus when he said that he didn't apologize to his wife. Didn't his wife say in her interview that he apologized to her and she accepted it and believed him. Yukes!! Originally Posted by The Motley Fool
You are a complete idiot!! He apologized for the open mic comments.... not the BULLSHIT, orchestrated, bimbo allegations!! Anyone stupid enough to not see thru the convenient timing (after decades) shouldn't even be allowed to vote!!
  • MrGiz
  • 10-20-2016, 02:15 AM
They are BOTH IDIOTS!!

I can't fucking believe , the word "Benghazi" wasn't even uttered!!
What a complete disgrace of a choice for the American Public to choose from!!
Awww . . . It's so cute the way you WK for your Lubed Wideass buddy. You make a sweet couple. You're both despicable liars. Adorable! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Mebbe he'll share some of the preparation H lip balm that he's hoarding with EKIM for Lube to use on his next tranny visit. Mebbe even give lube the red colored lip balm stick that he's so admired on his hero shriLIARy !
He apologized to his wife et. al. for what he DID. He did not apologize about stories from women who, conveniently, appear 30 before an election to say he groped them.

+10000000 Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
They are BOTH IDIOTS!!

I can't fucking believe , the word "Benghazi" wasn't even uttered!!
What a complete disgrace of a choice for the American Public to choose from!! Originally Posted by NTJME
Perhaps it's because republicans have finally become embarrassed enough about whining over 4 deaths in Benghazi while they have ignored the 13 embassy attacks and 60 deaths under Colin Powell and little Bush. Perhaps their grotesque hypocrisy has finally shamed them. Who knows.
Perhaps it's because republicans have finally become embarrassed enough about whining over 4 deaths in Benghazi while they have ignored the 13 embassy attacks and 60 deaths under Colin Powell and little Bush. Perhaps their grotesque hypocrisy has finally shamed them. Who knows. Originally Posted by Asfaloth54

I'm pissed because us tax payers had to pay for your sex change operation, Afagger54...

I'm pissed because us tax payers had to pay for your sex change operation, Afagger54...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Another 12 year old without the intelligence to rebut the claim sticks out his tongue. Well played. lol.
Another 12 year old without the intelligence to rebut the claim sticks out his tongue. Well played. lol. Originally Posted by Asfaloth54

Afagger, you have a pair of tongues sticking out of your avatar.
Remember when they used to be a dick?

Get used to it. It's only going to get worse.
They can only beat their ex-wives so many times before they explode on-line here.
Another 12 year old without the intelligence to rebut the claim sticks out his tongue. Well played. lol. Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
You are a complete idiot!! Originally Posted by NTJME
And you're a fuckin' idiot!!!
Perhaps it's because republicans have finally become embarrassed enough about whining over 4 deaths in Benghazi while they have ignored the 13 embassy attacks and 60 deaths under Colin Powell and little Bush. Perhaps their grotesque hypocrisy has finally shamed them. Who knows. Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
Bet your lame-ass can't cite those "13 attacks" without having to eat crow for the fraud you're perpetuating, ass-licker, because no American ambassadors have been killed since 1979 on Jimmy the Peanut's watch.
A few days ago, Hillary, at one of her campaign rallies where Gore was speaking on her behalf, was nodding in agreement when the crowd was yelling that Gore won in 2000. She is also on record as saying that Gore won that election at a campaign event with Gore last week. And in 2002 she said Bush was selected not elected.

So Hillary can feign shock and outrage (along with most of the media) over Trump's comments but she is a fucking hypocrite. But most of us already knew that.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/20/as...-from-al-gore/
Kryptonite for Afagger... https://youtu.be/pf2PCYSCogk?t=5m45s

Get used to it. It's only going to get worse.
They can only beat their ex-wives so many times before they explode on-line here. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Explain, Manassmuncher... You don't get a FREE 0zombie pass around here...