Just do it.

I do. And that's not a "uniform" ... this is his uniform....

and with his name on it ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
In which branch of the military did JJ Watt serve?

Maybe you don’t understand what he’s doing in those photos.
Isn't it funny the part of Kaps protest was against capitalism and social injustice ( whatever that is ) and now this is all about money and maximizing profit.
Against capitalism? Really? Where did he say that?

Also, all note the Nike logo on Watt’s jersey.
Maybe you don’t understand what he’s doing in those photos. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another attack and derogatory remark about my cognitive abilities.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
He's contributing to the community in which he lives. He still does and has been responsible for raising millions of dollars to help people in the aftermath of Harvey, and before Harvey.

I imagine that Ford Motor Company is proud to have his endorsement as much as H.E.Butt Grocery Company has been. He actually cares about folks, unlike the Nike Symbol of Stupidity and Self-Centeredness.
Yes just do it

• R.M.
  • 09-08-2018, 03:55 AM
^You still mad because Clinton was impeached? Remember it was perjury and obstruction of justice.
^You still mad because Clinton was impeached? Originally Posted by R.M.
He wants Pence to be President.
Yes just do it

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^You still mad because Clinton was impeached? Originally Posted by R.M.
Here's why he's really upset ...

Although the main Nike headquarters is located in Beaverton, Oregon, the athletic shoes that Nike provides to consumers worldwide are produced in hundreds of factories around the world, and have never been produced in factories in the United States. The largest producers of Nike shoes are the factories located in China, Vietnam and Indonesia, although dozens of other countries also contain Nike factories; these countries include Malaysia, Pakistan, India and Thailand.

Nike does not directly own these factories; rather, they hire factory owners to produce the shoes using the materials and designs provided by Nike. The Nike company itself focuses almost exclusively on designing the shoes and, after they have been produced by the factory, advertising and marketing them in the most appealing way possible.
https://bizfluent.com/how-does-49877...-produced.html
^You still mad because Clinton was impeached? Remember it was perjury and obstruction of justice. Originally Posted by R.M.
I'm not concerned about the Clinton's and never have been. This is about Obama's superiority over Donald Tramp
  • R.M.
  • 09-08-2018, 06:17 AM
I'm not concerned about the Clinton's and never have been. This is about Obama's superiority over Donald Tramp Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Baby Boy don't get it twisted. Obama never had a head for business and never will.
Baby Boy don't get it twisted. Obama never had a head for business and never will. Originally Posted by R.M.
Not to the tune of 6 Bankruptcies. Do you know that Muslims have bailed Trump out multiple times. I will bump an old thread with proof.
  • R.M.
  • 09-08-2018, 06:44 AM
Hold that thought. I need to go cut the grass before it gets too hot.

Edit. If Muslims bailed him out how can you say he is racist?
Hold that thought. I need to go cut the grass before it gets too hot.

Edit. If Muslims bailed him out how can you say he is racist? Originally Posted by R.M.
Muslims are not a "race".
Muslims are not a "race". Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
So why do folks call Trump a "racist" for allegedly excluding them ("Muslims") from coming into this country? (I said "allegedly," since he never actually excluded "Muslims" from coming into this country .. that was just another over the top propaganda effort to vilify him, like the allegation he's tearing babies from the arms of illegal immigrants who stupidly travel 100's/1000's of miles with them to sneak into the U.S.).