I admit it, I hate fat people

Trump is a Fat Whore. Can you imagine having to sit next to that tub of lard? Melania Funt Case wont even sleep in the same bed with him Originally Posted by themystic
You
Some people are so jealous of Big T and all that he has including his beautiful wife, that they lose their minds and start spewing nonsense and acting like fools.
I love my Big T - He makes libtards heads explode!!!!
Trump is a Fat Whore. Can you imagine having to sit next to that tub of lard? Melania Funt Case wont even sleep in the same bed with him Originally Posted by themystic
LOL. Raw jealousy at it's finest.

Good for Trump though that he'll never have to worry about you being in his league and sitting next to him.
LOL. Raw jealousy at it's finest.

Good for Trump though that he'll never have to worry about you being in his league and sitting next to him. Originally Posted by eccielover
Lol. You don't know your stuff eccie
I still don’t know how this thread belongs in this forum... anybody?
Some people are so jealous of Big T and all that he has including his beautiful wife, that they lose their minds and start spewing nonsense and acting like fools.
I love my Big T - He makes libtards heads explode!!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Right on cue.

LOL!
You don't know your stuff eccie Originally Posted by themystic
Your stench gives it away ... you are full of "stuff"!

JUNIOR, I'm beginning to understand why Lucetta stood you up for that 3-some with YR .... you only took the GED once, instead of the obligatory 3 times like he had to do.
I still don’t know how this thread belongs in this forum... anybody? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And yet you have over 20% of the posts to this thread.

I'll give you a hint. Healthcare costs were referenced. Seems political enough.
I hate sitting in a plane near a fat and sweaty person.

I hate talking to them when they cannot stand without losing their breath.

I can't stand watching them eat like pigs, especially greasy and disgusting heaps of fried crapola.

I hate their lazy slow way of walking - get the fuck out of my way!

Sex with a fat woman - forget about it.

Half the fucking strippers these days are fat and offer cheap blow jobs - I don't want their fat lips on my dick!

I admit it - I don't hire fat fuckers to work in my businesses, either.

From stateofobesty.com

The Healthcare Costs of Obesity
Obesity is one of the biggest drivers of preventable chronic diseases and healthcare costs in the United States. Currently, estimates for these costs range from $147 billion to nearly $210 billion per year.

1.In addition, obesity is associated with job absenteeism, costing approximately $4.3 billion annually
2 and with lower productivity while at work, costing employers $506 per obese worker per year.

My advice to all the unhealthy fat fuckers out there:

1. See a psychologist

2. Hire a nutritionist

3. Hire a personal trainer

4. Exercise 3-4 times per week

5. Think about how miserable and disgusting you look to healthy people Originally Posted by friendly fred
Are you listening Lube?
And yet you have over 20% of the posts to this thread.

I'll give you a hint. Healthcare costs were referenced. Seems political enough. Originally Posted by eccielover
So are you gonna vote for candidates who are for fat or skinny?

The OP also references his own discriminatory hiring practices.

Sounds more legal than political.
You should have checked her age, too! Originally Posted by friendly fred
CHANGSTER said you could give him as a reference!!
I don’t hate em. Just sometimes debate ‘em.

Don’t have to fuck anybody you don’t pay, Fred!

LOL!

Out of curiosity, how is this a political forum thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is political Mr. Gaffe...Fat Women need love to was Hellery's campaign theme!!
You keep them in business by paying the fattest and smelliest the most.
I don't hate people because they are fat. I hate the federal government for pushing the "food pyramid" down our throat and garbage processed food.

They are trying to kill you and make a bunch of money.

Go KETO, NOW!

• R.M.
  • 08-31-2019, 03:43 PM
You don't see to many normal women in the USA anymore. They are either overweight or look like a Russian gymnast. The hooker boards have gotten sad. Fat overweight women wanting close to $ 300? Im like my Brother Fred, I don't fuck fat women Originally Posted by themystic
I agree with you on this. You know I'm not nice about it.