Black guys and the women who love them: Does dirty talk ever reference BBC?

All this time I thought BBC was for boneless breast of chicken.
...black girls love it when us white boys cum inside them They love that white cock...Makes them feel wanted by the superior race. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Welp. This thread is about to take a left turn.
Originally Posted by LuciaConte

Not racism if they are facts ...look up the stats
  • 04-23-2019, 07:33 AM
Both he and Hitlers daughters/granddaughters worship Men of the lesser races.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

Some are treading lightly........don't complain later......
Super mod....I'm thinking jalapeņo crossed the line and under lined it. Ban his ass so he can be a redneck ignorant racist under a different handle. Eccie loves the ignorant
Should of asked her if you could creampie her...black girls love it when us white boys cum inside them They love that white cock...Makes them feel wanted by the superior race. Not just in this hobby but in real life too. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
The most racist, incorrect thing I've ever heard lol

I tried to get an ebony provider to say something like "fuck my black pussy," or "give me that white dick" and other phrases with color sayings (not the BAD one). For some reason she wouldn't and we had seen each other several times. I was disappointed, but continued to see her. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
You can blame comments like the one above for one of the many reasons why we don't. It's not sexy at all even if you think it's hot (for whatever reason). Building a man's ego at the expense of your own dignity is weird and uncomfortable on a lot of levels but even moreso when it involves your race. You don't tell white providers to scream out "I want your white cock" so why do it to the ebony girls? Why not just "I really want your cock?" Guys have actually asked me to let them slap me and hold me by the throat while they called me the n word like fam.....you got some reeeaaal deep rooted issues you need to work on if that's what you like lol.
Eccie loves the ignorant Originally Posted by Tsmokies
He's right at home
I've never heard of such a thing as bbc. I think it's an urban legend...
The most racist, incorrect thing I've ever heard lol

You can blame comments like the one above for one of the many reasons why we don't. It's not sexy at all even if you think it's hot (for whatever reason). Building a man's ego at the expense of your own dignity is weird and uncomfortable on a lot of levels but even moreso when it involves your race. You don't tell white providers to scream out "I want your white cock" so why do it to the ebony girls? Why not just "I really want your cock?" Guys have actually asked me to let them slap me and hold me by the throat while they called me the n word like fam.....you got some reeeaaal deep rooted issues you need to work on if that's what you like lol. Originally Posted by kushella
Well kudos for having limits and trying to retain some dignity.

I remember a while back an AA provider who used to post here a lot talked about how one of her first clients had a swastika and the words "white supremacy" tattooed across his stomach and how "bed wench fantasies" paid her bills, while at the same time talking about stereotypes of black women being viewed as "overly sexualized". It was weird and kind of contradictory to me. When I asked her about it her words almost verbatim were that she was a whore and as long as they paid her they could do whatever they want. Lol.

edit:
Had to go back and look. Adrienne Baptiste was her name. Looks like her account was disabled though and she may have left the hobby.
It was weird and kind of contradictory to me. Originally Posted by TheOracle
That makes me wonder what's the case with several of my clients who "aren't usually into Latinas, buuut...."

I tend to wear that like a badge of honor though!
That makes me wonder what's the case with several of my clients who "aren't usually into Latinas, buuut...."

I tend to wear that like a badge of honor though! Originally Posted by LuciaConte
sounds like the guy in a rock movie (I forget which one) who said he wasn't into guys, but "wouldn't kick Mick Jaggar out of my bed"
Well kudos for having limits and trying to retain some dignity.

I remember a while back an AA provider who used to post here a lot talked about how one of her first clients had a swastika and the words "white supremacy" tattooed across his stomach and how "bed wench fantasies" paid her bills, while at the same time talking about stereotypes of black women being viewed as "overly sexualized". It was weird and kind of contradictory to me. When I asked her about it her words almost verbatim were that she was a whore and as long as they paid her they could do whatever they want. Lol.

edit:
Had to go back and look. Adrienne Baptiste was her name. Looks like her account was disabled though and she may have left the hobby. Originally Posted by TheOracle

She ain't the only one...bet there is more...Sexy Erotic Morgan also loved being called the N word...you could use racial slurs like back in the day in sessions with her...she even had it on her website about this fetish....Master/Slave i believe it's what she called it.

Serena Willams...cough cough.
  • BLM69
  • 04-24-2019, 12:18 PM
She ain't the only one...bet there is more...Sexy Erotic Morgan also loved being called the N word...you could use racial slurs like back in the day in sessions with her...she even had it on her website about this fetish....Master/Slave i believe it's what she called it.

Serena Willams...cough cough. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
No kidding, I wouldn't go that far but do like me some dirty talk