Please help me understand these acronyms..

Honey Rose
You are downright Evil!!!!
Funny as shit but you are scaring the guy to death.
He is going to Be looking For An Adams Apple and a
Bulge and not
Able to Get it up!!!!

I heard Honey was TV and MT too.
And MSOG( more stuff than other girls)
MSOG( more stuff than other girls) Originally Posted by daveindallas

Filing under "Shit to fuck with newbies with"... and.....Save!

You do have to watch the context. For instance, TS can either be Transvestite (Other Reviews) or Table Shower (Asian Reviews). I don't know where you'd post an Asian Transvestite review or what acronyms you'd use but I'd watch out for a TSTS unless it is followed with a "K" (tsk) then you'd know the Baptists had infiltrated us.

Honey Rose, help me out here.
unless it is followed with a "K" (tsk) then you'd know the Baptists had infiltrated us. Originally Posted by OldGrump

OG,

(tsk)(tsk) (tsk) (huh?)(whaaa?) (tsk)(ts k)(tsk)

This was me at a revival last week.
OG,

(tsk)(tsk) (tsk) (huh?)(whaaa?) (tsk)(ts k)(tsk)

This was me at a revival last week. Originally Posted by muffin101
Muffin, I'd steer clear of revivals. You may get all fired up with the spirit and confess your sins. You'd be swamped with calls from ladies wanting to see you and men wanting phone numbers. They'd blow your hobby phone minutes the first night.
They'd blow your hobby phone minutes the first night. Originally Posted by OldGrump
OG,

Ahh, need to get a hobby phone huh. Is there a good thread on Google Voice vs a separate hobby phone?
I was thinking about asking if anyone can confirm, but I don't want to offend them.
OG,

Ahh, need to get a hobby phone huh. Is there a good thread on Google Voice vs a separate hobby phone? Originally Posted by muffin101
I think there are several. I use GV. It works but there is some clean-up needed since Google is like the NSA and they collect and store everything.

As long as no one else has access to your google voice account, you should be good.
Thanks OG,

Ya I feel that Google messes with my account enough on it's own. Always asking me about backing shit up and stuff.

I fear that one day Google is gonna rat out my hobby on a routine maintenance update or something.