The single best Jon Stewart EVER. HE GETS IT. Y'all catch up

You fuckers watch Stewart? damn! I gotta switch to Fox!

LMAO @ scum Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Better switch to ComedyCentral instead
The fake news is often more accurate than the real news.
Butt hurt much?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who doesn't watch Stewart? Colbert and Stewart are always funny. THIS one just happens to be the funniest because........ IN YOUR FUCKIN FACE DEMONRATS!!!! BOOYA BABY.
Wanna hear you say the same when he trashes some tea sipper.
You don't pay attention much do you buddy. I used to roll on the ground laughing so hard I cried when he ragged bush. This is just too beautiful. Hollla!!!!

It's ok demonrats, buck up, I'm sure your liar in chief will blow up a state or something to get out of this.
I wasn't here then so you will have to show me.
Jon sets Fox in the trash can he's the goat .. He sets Obie in the dump he's the hero ..

I don't get it what am I missing?

I like him either way, regardless. Originally Posted by CJ7
Yep, we've got a fickle audience. They're with anybody who supports their lunacy!
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2013, 01:42 PM
You don't pay attention much do you buddy. I used to roll on the ground laughing so hard I cried when he ragged bush. This is just too beautiful. Hollla!!!!

It's ok demonrats, buck up, I'm sure your liar in chief will blow up a state or something to get out of this. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Bush is a teetotaler not a tea partier! You might want to pay attention yourself!
I'm sure your liar in chief will blow up a state or something to get out of this. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
or exactly nothing will happen ....which is more likely.
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2013, 02:28 PM
I really don't care what people say about you, I like your avatar and the caption Originally Posted by CJ7
He is like a girl with big tits....just don't pat attention to wtf he says!
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 02:48 PM
He is like a girl with big tits....just don't pat attention to wtf he says! Originally Posted by WTF

girls with big tits actually speak?

who knew?
He is like a girl with big tits....just don't pat attention to WTF says! Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, I would have to say I agree, except I don't get the first part.

ha ha ha ha