Do you agree with purpletree?

Mr Rogers is super cool...

Ease up cause its obvious you have no idea WTF u r talking about.

"Hoogar" is a term I made up. Its not meant to be degrading and merely pokes run at our hobby which needs some humor now and again.

Many of the girls have adopted the term and know its not said in a mean spirited way.

Lighten up, Francis. Originally Posted by Toyz
yeah....see, you think i have an issue with the term "hooker". i don't. my issue is with you actually thinking you're funny.

you aren't.
  • Toyz
  • 08-23-2014, 10:18 PM
yeah....see, you think i have an issue with the term "hooker". i don't. my issue is with you actually thinking you're funny.

you aren't. Originally Posted by john_deere
You live in Amarillo...now that's pretty fucking funny. Fact is, I don't blame you for the way you are based on that.

And with a tag line like your's below, you'll forgive me if I doubt your ability to laugh at much anyway. I mean, whot the fuck quotes the founder of Ikea and considers themselves glib?

"subdivide your life into 10-minute increments and sacrifice
as few of them as possible to meaningless activity."

- ingvar kamprad, founder of ikea

and if that isn't enough to let you know my thoughts regarding you, I'm not sure what else to provide...
here is a motto all of you need to adopt. it helped me back in the day when I was baning 5-7 Providers a month.

UNTIL MY/YOUR COCK IS IN HER MOUTH, PUSSY OR ASS. DONT COUNT ON ANYTHING
You live in Amarillo...now that's pretty fucking funny. Fact is, I don't blame you for the way you are based on that.

And with a tag line like your's below, you'll forgive me if I doubt your ability to laugh at much anyway. I mean, whot the fuck quotes the founder of Ikea and considers themselves glib?

"subdivide your life into 10-minute increments and sacrifice
as few of them as possible to meaningless activity."

- ingvar kamprad, founder of ikea

and if that isn't enough to let you know my thoughts regarding you, I'm not sure what else to provide... Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 08-24-2014, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by john_deere
Yah, you did....

BTW I found this picture of you & your lovely wifey on the farm outside of Dumas...which also seems appropriate.

now you can see why i'm on here.
Yeah, but Ah hear y'all folks up thar kick it up a notch on tha weekend.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Parody art, AMERICAN GOTHIC pimp.jpg (84.9 KB, 62 views)
here is a motto all of you need to adopt. it helped me back in the day when I was baning 5-7 Providers a month.

UNTIL MY/YOUR COCK IS IN HER MOUTH, PUSSY OR ASS. DONT COUNT ON ANYTHING Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Baning... I love it!
Do you agree with purpletree or does a hoogar have an obligation to an appointment? Originally Posted by hicks36
There's a world of difference between cancelling, even at the last minute, and leaving someone in a parking lot for 20 minutes until he realizes he's been had and leaves. Time is valuable to everyone. Some of us don't get a lot of opportunities to set aside time for an appointment for whatever reason (work and school in my case). Some providers earn 200 an hour. Some earn 400 an hour. Some earn 1,000 an hour. The time of those who earn 200 an hour is no less worthy of respect than those who earn 1,000. Likewise, my time is no less valuable than hers. Respecting the time of others is part of common decency and baseline human respect. Anyone who takes a cavalier attitude to the time of others has no ground on which to expect others to respect his or her time.

I do my research. I've been NCNS'd three times in ten years. I consider this a good track record. If there's a good reason why the lady couldn't lift a thumb to text me "have to cancel", all is forgiven and I'll usually reschedule and don't expect anything other than a conciliatory attitude. If the only reason is a complete lack of reciprocity of my respect for her time, I'll never try to see her again, never become a regular, and never recommend her to other reputable gentlemen. I don't expect a great deal. But I do expect more than a "fuck you, loser" if I'm NCNS'd.

As for the name-calling, superficial word-lawyering, trolling polls, and self-aggrandizing persecution complexes, they're all completely irrelevant noise.