PM's from bj

You can post it in coed.
I did a review of a great buffalo lady completely honest and paid and played as you boys do but wasn't allowed to post it because I was a woman. I am bisexual and play for pay as you all do. But it is not allowed here. Originally Posted by Chloe
You can post it in coed. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Is it that Chloe is a woman, or she is a provider
I would think a woman could review for credit if not a provider
Is it that Chloe is a woman, or she is a provider
I would think a woman could review for credit if not a provider Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes to both. That's why it would go in coed.

No to female PA credit. It would be for entertainment and/or bragging rights only
Back to topic.

Any interesting pms lately? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
No.

I'm sure he would have told us. Originally Posted by Doove
Or posted in the ml.

No to female PA credit. It would be for entertainment and/or bragging rights only Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
bet that is one reason the bi female hobby girl in ROC stopped doing reviews. If I see her again will ask
  • Chloe
  • 02-27-2015, 06:20 AM

No to female PA credit. It would be for entertainment and/or bragging rights only Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
So men get a special section for bragging rights on here but if a women who actually knows what she's talking about and wants to see a male or female provider for fun it has to be put in the co- Ed section. I get it some ladies are out for others and could write a bad review.....oh but wait a minute....so do the guys!

Don't we live in a sexually open bisexual, transgender and gay community or not here? We want rights to illegal activities but not accept those that are not? I have seen many members here in ......let's just say....very controversial situations. Gang bangs, MMF where guys play, MFM or MFF where ladies play.....and the list goes on. Our over sexual nature here breeds more play than the average person. And a sexual board such as this should be an outlet in many directions not just"man fucks a women and writes about it" come on now........borrrrring .....heard it before.....not entertainment.
Write about it...all about it. No one is stopping you from doing so, which is what you originally stated here
I did a review of a great buffalo lady completely honest and paid and played as you boys do but wasn't allowed to post it because I was a woman. I am bisexual and play for pay as you all do. But it is not allowed here. Originally Posted by Chloe
Hell if it makes you feel better, write in the review section, we'll move it to the right area.
  • Chloe
  • 02-27-2015, 01:09 PM
What about the right to write in a separate section.....such as "other reviews" why does it have to be considered banter in a co-ed section?
Don't we live in a sexually open bisexual, transgender and gay community or not here? Originally Posted by Chloe
In my brief time here I have to conclude that the place is as heteronormative as they get: Men are clients; women are providers. (I've come across only one exception: a review of a trans woman provider by a male client.)

In defense of ECCIE, this is probably the most practical way of keeping clients and providers out of each others' private forums.

(Edit: perhaps a better word would have been heterocentric)
I am going build upon Chloe's suggestion. Eccie should provide a private room/forum for GLBT. it could called "The Closet", as a tongue in cheek name. it would have special moderator, and members would have honorable rules. Some GLBT may get offended at being in a closet, but is meant as a safe zone for those not willing to disclose their privacy, but can engage in glbt discussion freely with other like minded people. And seek glbt friendly providers as well as establish clients. it may have to be a paid subscription to discourage those homophobes from peering so they know whos who.
you do know you can buy a forum on eccie and only let in who you want
  • Chloe
  • 02-28-2015, 10:32 AM
you do know you can buy a forum on eccie and only let in who you want Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes but yet again I will make a point.....why should someone have to buy something that the rest of the public gets for free or their membership if it is just a review on a reviewing board?
I'm pretty sure they've heard the input and cc has stated how to post reviews under the current rules. Maybe they'll react to the customer input and change the rules like they did the image standards. I actually hope they do.
At the end if the day, the board is privately owned and the owners make the rules.
Btw, I'm kinda disappointed none of you ladies have taken advantage of the modified image standards in your showcases.
Btw, I'm kinda disappointed none of you ladies have taken advantage of the modified image standards in your showcases. Originally Posted by trojantide
Not that surprised really. Most ladies still avoid full facial pix for privacy reasons. Posting full revealing body and or twat shots could be just as identifiable, especially if she has distinctive tats.....
I would love to read a review written by Chloe! Anyone else?