Threats to defame me eveonastick

Not taking sides here, but this guideline is something everyone needs to be well aware of:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

IMs are instant messages, which include TEXTS, so no exact duplication on ECCIE, no screen shots/pics of conversations. All you can do is paraphrase.

Seems to be a rule much forgotten or ignored lately.
Eve...can u suck my cock pls
All day! @ oilman12 ps. Nice manners young man
Thank you, I have no idea how I threatened to "defame" him.
See!
And there you have it.
Sorry you guys had to be led into this. I'm dumbfounded that it's now a "this". I get it, he had some extra time and frustration on his hands. I agree with the "only see one girl" guy. I don't do this enough to be toyed with the way this gent toyed with me.(obviously still is) I'll stick to regulars. If you look at my recent posts, I'm not kidding. This is just dumb. Originally Posted by eveonastick

There's one key piece of information this thread doesn't address... Did you or did you not give him a room number and tell him to come up. That's key for me.
I told him 104 and I'm keeping the parking space across from the window of 104 open so he can watch his car. He had an issue with meeting at a Notel with a nice car. So I catered to him.
He really edited his transcript. This whole thing should be deleted
Perhaps she was in Beaumont ... Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
In that case there wouldn't have been an appointment, thus the OP never would have been "defamed".
I would have to say something about him to defame him. I didn't bring anything up. He just posted this all paranoid style. Like he is about his car and Notels.
He never offered any p411 points either
I would have to say something about him to defame him ... Originally Posted by eveonastick
He seems to be defaming his damn self just fine.
Eve, Post your screen shots if you’re saying he’s lying. Give some evidence of this instead of just being pissy and talking sh*t. You pulled some crazy B.S like this on me awhile back when we’re supposed to meet for an appt, so I’m believing what he says here. No credibility if you can’t provide some hard proof. So let’s see it, or start getting yourself together instead of going BSC on appts.
All you can do is paraphrase.

Seems to be a rule much forgotten or ignored lately.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Eve, Post your screen shots if you’re saying he’s lying. Originally Posted by fellowes