Taking a provider to a strip club?

Don't ask BNI about taking providers to strip clubs. He cuccolded me after I had dinner with a provider and took her to a sc. It was a very lucky escape (for me)
Take me I want to go!!!!!!
I want to go
OK, wish me luck I have a date with a beautiful lady Thursday night. She was recommended to me and I believe I will not be disappointed. I am so going to have a good time.
I'm not the least bit shy to say I will be the joining HarleyUltra to the club
I knew a guy whose pals, for his very small private office birthday party, hired him a stripper who did her thing, then led him into his office, closed the door, and revealed/proved that she was really a provider. He said she was a popular UTR provider. They became regulars, and would visit SC's together. He said that strippers would flock to the provider and they would pick one out and take her back home and all three scrum up. I'm certain it was expensive.
I have and will probably do it again, it's fun IF the provider into girls.

I know one provider who LOVES to go, hell we just talked about it today...don't know if she wants her name out there though.

Oh, and MaxRax definitely ain't shy in the Strip Clubs
I went to a strip club as part of a 4 hr gfe date, and we had a blast! It was an ice-breaker, and a total turn on!
I would take Jennifer Reyna or Dominque Sachse.
I'm not the least bit shy to say I will be the joining HarleyUltra to the club Originally Posted by Max Rax
Sweets.... I was wondering if you were going to chime in on this one..... Have a good time Harley..... Wish it was me! ! ! ! !.....
I am always up for strip clubs if it is apart of a dinner date or an overnight, But an hour or two in the club then back for some BCD... It works out well.
I love to go to strip clubs. However I am a bit of a hog when it comes to sharing the ladies...lol

Seems the guys I go with always are amused or either frustrated by my uncanny knack for getting the girls to do things for me, they wouldn't do for them! hahah
  • mietk
  • 09-22-2010, 09:25 PM
I bet it would be fun, but it will cost you a fortune. I spend a fortune at these clubs without a provider and no action beyond some rubbing. Originally Posted by Killersalt
You are doing something wrong!
so what the ladies are saying is the strip clubs unleashes the feminine animal in them. the sight of half naked ladies....bouncing dancing, walking, talking, is the big turn on. besides....i think females are bisexual by nature....and dick by choice.

challenge.....
If anyone remembers Holly at The Gold Cup during a social about 3-4 years ago...NUFF SAID!!!!