MEAN AND UNPROFESSIONAL PROVIDERS

A lot of providers won't return a call for a reference check on me... not because they want to keep me as a client... but because they don't want to admit to anyone that they saw me...
a lot of the lady's forget that we are not here to be a wife .
  • R.M.
  • 08-14-2010, 02:42 PM
I know that there is other way of screening, but is ridicules to ask the guy for the provider info. if at the end we screening them and a different way because sam provider refuse to call or email back. or lie about them. Originally Posted by BEBE76
Correct and that person that is doing this to you is not a happy person. They will choke on that Big Gulp of Haterade she loves not to worry.That is why we use back channel . Let me know who this cup cake is please. Thancks
Hi,

The problem is board wide!

SA thread about the problem

It will work out one day!

Sincerely,
Wet
a lot of the lady's forget that we are not here to be a wife . Originally Posted by BEBE76
Some of them... act just like a wife... they take all your money ... refuse to have sex with you ... complain about you...but don't want the other women having sex with you
I have lady's that return my call and they tell me bad thin about customer . but went i ask him well if that is the case why you give a (ok in P411) and you dind't post a alert on him .and then they call him and tell the guy don't see her she is not a good lady to see .wend she don't even now me at all.
  • R.M.
  • 08-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Some of them... act just like a wife... they take all your money ... refuse to have sex with you ... complain about you...but don't want the other women having sex with you Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Bingo We have a winner
  • Trey
  • 08-14-2010, 02:50 PM
This is common complaint by providers chick get called out someone gets banned. Guys spend some hobby money on p411. I think a system on the board that's similar would be welcome. But I don't see it anytime soon. Once you see guy has ok why ask the girl anything she said he is ok what more do you want to know?
OMG Reese is not only one lady is about 12 lady's and at list 5 of them they are well know provider.
lol on ThatManFromTexas coment
Curious to know why my post was deleted. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
You're in the wrong thread.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=86034
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=504200&postcount=6
P411 is the safest way to go. It works for clients and providers. Never had a problem.
Bebe id like a pm on who these ladies are as well. We should all help each other and doing this just hinders business for the ladies and stalls the guys ability to see the ladies they want to see!
Ladies, PLEASE HELP EACH OTHER!!! You are all in this together. If you expect other ladies to help with your screening, you have to help them. It is a two way street. Please do not worry about losing your ATF. HAVE YOU EVER KNOWN A HOBBYIST TO BE FAITHFUL?? Of course not, that's why it is called a HOBBY. And please be HONEST, your safety is important, as is your co-worker's. I still get a few calls to verify, and am happy to do it. Just be honest with your fellow ladies, you'll all be the safer and richer for it. And, as a side benefit, the guys will respect you as well.
Billy
The Wildflower Group