Ladies: Do You Wanna Watch "It" Happening?

I love it everywhere, but I especially love the way it feels when doing doggy and then they take off cover and shoot on my back and feel it warm and drizzling down my body. I would LOVE to watch it and play with it but can't very well reach my back with my mouth lol!! Originally Posted by Island

I have done this and YES! Its a Turn on!
Wow
I want to answer this, but I'd be silly not to charge for spank bank material.
Snowballing huh
Ladies,
If/When a man is inclined to clean his cum from your body:

1. Where will his hot load be located? and
2. Will it turn you on to watch him eating it from your skin? Originally Posted by txcwby6
I love the feel of a guy shooting his load all over my neck and tits so that is always a definite option but I also love the feel of it all over my ass and labia. I think him wanting to lick it back off of me is f'n HOT! And as for your subject line… I love to watch a guy cum on me. I always love to watch a guy cum no matter where it lands. I just find it super erotic.
Yes, one time I remember well. He shot on my lower back and ass, then he licked it all up. Some dripped down my crack and that got licked up too! I keep a very large mirror on the wall and a tall slender one in the corner so I can get a bird eye view too! Originally Posted by Blaze
I would love to shoot my load on her body then lick it off but think I might chicken out beforehand. I'd have to shoot on her tits or ass crack or her toes then lick/suck it off..
  • Blaze
  • 08-16-2014, 11:06 AM
Suck away baybee!
Sounds incredibly hot
And the bucket list grows larger. Some of you "naughtier" Texas ladies need to come North dang it.
Althought you have asked the ladies, one fond memory was with a provider I saw long term before I moved. I've always done my duty with a cover, but from time to time, I could finish in her ass with no cover (big deal after 2 + years of seeing her and developing that kind of relationship). To speed this thing up, we were at my place, after a session. We have just finished showering, and we both worked each other up again; we had sex and I came in her ass. It was doggy style and she asked if I had a mirror. I grabbed the one I use when I'm cutting my hair, and she bent over and placed it between her legs so that she can see my cum drizzling out her ass.

I was looking and without warning, buried my face in her ass sucking everything out. With her help she pushed my soldiers out of her ass and feeling her muscles move on my tongue was such a huge turn on. With that I heard and felt (both her ass flex, and felt her squirting on my neck) as she came again.

I wanted to, but by that time I had completely emptied my balls into her ass and I couldn't muster the strength.