Encounter: Encounter: Suki at Baby Dolls Dallas

• xdaoc
  • 04-20-2023, 12:52 PM
She's Laos. She talked me into getting a bottle or booth or whatever and ended up spending $500 on her + another $500 on friend. Prob won't be back.
How funny that she's on adultsearch.com. She's bitchy, doesn't like her nipples manipulated. But who can resist tweaking such hard erasers? I used to get a few dances from her but she's obviously asexual. So I stopped. I'm pretty sure her great tits, however perky, are natural.

1K is what I'm typically quoted for OTC by BDD dancers. Private action in the club typically starts at between $400 and $700. (Strippers have a different scale than providers because $20 a song adds up.) I know one gal who has a guy paying her 1K to have lunch, no physical contact. Us plebes cannot compete with that kind of Richie Rich.
I remember this one a few years ago but stoped seeing her cause she became pregnant so she has a kido like 3 or 4 years old and when I saw the guy that blew her up , I definitely left her be ! She’s probably living up North with her mama now .
  • mb60
  • 04-20-2023, 07:49 PM
Funny how so many girls quote 1k or higher OTC at BDD. I had one cutie tell minimum $ 500 inside the club for drinks and dances. Now inside the club I have been quoted $ 500 behind the main stage after 7 pm.
The crowd is booing... boo this girl...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!
I saw her do the stage and side stages rotations. Not one person gave her a single $1.