Vindication for WTFagboy

... to stupid to realize ...and some on here are to stupidy ... you Tea'billies IQ by 30 points....down to 40. Originally Posted by WTF
Are you a "Tea'billies"?
I disagree! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Not that I care, but I swear I can see a Adams apple...Oh well I like her politics... That thing Rachel Maddow is someone I wonder about too??? Kind of like Pat from SNL

• WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 01:51 PM
Are you a "Tea'billies"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No I can add and subtract. I do not spend beyond my means. I do not advocate going to war and not pay for it. Like you and your Tea'billy brothers.
No I can add and subtract. I do not spend beyond my means. I do not advocate going to war and not pay for it. Like you and your Tea'billy brothers. Originally Posted by WTF
I do not advocate giving money to people who won't work, and don't want to pay for that. I do not advocate allowing employers to hire illegal immigrants, no do I like to pay for the schools, hospitals, and a thousand other services they require even though they don't pay all the taxes they owe, and I resent their cheap asshole employers who also don't pay the matching taxes, the motherfuckers......
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 05:27 PM
I do not advocate giving money to people who won't work, and don't want to pay for that. I do not advocate allowing employers to hire illegal immigrants, no do I like to pay for the schools, hospitals, and a thousand other services they require even though they don't pay all the taxes they owe, and I resent their cheap asshole employers who also don't pay the matching taxes, the motherfuckers...... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You are an idiot if you think a homebuilder pays their workers under the table.

Why the fuck would they do that?

They are expenses you count against any profit one might make.

You think some builder wants to pay the worker in cash and then pay the Capital gain tax to boot?

I have said early on you do not know wtf you are talking about. All you do by posting this dribble is prove it.
You are an idiot if you think a homebuilder pays their workers under the table.

Why the fuck would they do that?

They are expenses you count against any profit one might make.

You think some builder wants to pay the worker in cash and then pay the Capital gain tax to boot?

I have said early on you do not know wtf you are talking about. All you do by posting this dribble is prove it. Originally Posted by WTF
To pay less and avoid taxes, per a secret agreement with the buyer, who is paying with hot money, you miserable criminally facilitating illegal alien exploiting tax avoider....
To pay less and avoid taxes, per a secret agreement with the buyer, who is paying with hot money, you miserable criminally facilitating illegal alien exploiting tax avoider.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Maybe you do business that way, goniff (like you know wtf that means), but I believe MOST people in business are honest.

According to your angry little rants, IBHomo, you apparently believe MOST people are dishonest. I think your shrink might have a way of telling you what that means (like we don't all know it already...)
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Did you not read this...

I have said early on you do not know wtf you are talking about. All you do by posting this dribble is prove it. Originally Posted by WTF

Before you posted this....
To pay less and avoid taxes, per a secret agreement with the buyer, who is paying with hot money, you miserable criminally facilitating illegal alien exploiting tax avoider.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
As a builder....you would have to take say 3 million in cash to the bank. That would cause a red flag for the buyer you clueless fucker. So again tell me how these cash transactions take place? Nobody in their right mind would jeopardize a three million dollar deal by paying their workers in cash to save say the 10 grand you might save by paying your workers in cash. Shit like that might happens on small renovation jobs of 5-10k. You and LL just tap out with a simple Uncle and quit embarrassing yourselves. .
Did you not read this...

Before you posted this....

As a builder....you would have to take say 3 million in cash to the bank. That would cause a red flag for the buyer you clueless fucker. So again tell me how these cash transactions take place? Nobody in their right mind would jeopardize a three million dollar deal by paying their workers in cash to save say the 10 grand you might save by paying your workers in cash. Shit like that might happens on small renovation jobs of 5-10k. You and LL just tap out with a simple Uncle and quit embarrassing yourselves. . Originally Posted by WTF
Ever heard of a safe? Plus, you would only end up with presumably 300-600 thousand in profit, which I'm sure you could find a way to launder and spend, since it would be tax free.
Great. We now know that you advocate and have all but admitted stealing from your customers, IBHomo, and are arguing with those who refuse to do so.

Is that how you paid MILLIONS in taxes?

Sounds like there are More than a few inconsistencies in your arguments, just like there are in your multiple handles.
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Ever heard of a safe? Plus, you would only end up with presumably 300-600 thousand in profit, which I'm sure you could find a way to launder and spend, since it would be tax free. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You ever heard of risk reward?

The saving on not paying matching SS taxes might be 30-40k.

Hardly worth taking a risk for that kind of money.

Then you have the problem of investing it....cash stuck in the safe instead of the market would have cost you way more than your perceived savings.

Again stfu while you are behind, each post shows how little you know about this subject.
Ever heard of a safe? Plus, you would only end up with presumably 300-600 thousand in profit, which I'm sure you could find a way to launder and spend, since it would be tax free. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

I buy carwashes like on Breaking Bad.
You ever heard of risk reward?

The saving on not paying matching SS taxes might be 30-40k.

Hardly worth taking a risk for that kind of money.

Then you have the problem of investing it....cash stuck in the safe instead of the market would have cost you way more than your perceived savings.

Again stfu while you are behind, each post shows how little you know about this subject. Originally Posted by WTF
You could launder it through other businesses that generate cash, also. You don't have to do it all the time, either. I'm sure you deal in cash from time to time....
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2014, 12:47 PM
You could launder it through other businesses that generate cash, also. You don't have to do it all the time, either. I'm sure you deal in cash from time to time.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
God damn I warned you to quit making a fool of yourself.

Who in their right mind would dirty money just so they could laundry it through another business? Fuck man...just pay your taxes on the home you built. Nothing illegal about building a home you slave fucker.
God damn I warned you to quit making a fool of yourself.

Who in their right mind would dirty money just so they could laundry it through another business? Fuck man...just pay your taxes on the home you built. Nothing illegal about building a home you slave fucker. Originally Posted by WTF
Ignorant asshole...mofo's launder it in a different business before they legitimize it...though I recommend you just pay your fucking taxes and quit that shit...

As for the erroneous slave fucker accusation, here is an example of a gal who went from an AMP to an independent - clear and convincing evidence contraindicating involuntary servitude.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1151243