rate increase

Sounds like a true class act
I am thinking he is one of those Jersey Shore short juice head type of guys. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

Nope, thats not him at all. Very very nice guy, very good looking too Sorry hun, got to defend this one, he is a keeper and an all around GOOD guy
So I just put the new donation amount on the table and started walking out with her. Once I'm on the other side of the door, I tell her "BTW I know you've increased your rates". She replies "No. Not for you" and runs back into the bedroom and grabs the money, hands it to me, and says "go get lunch". Very classy lady. I knew better than to argue with her. I had arranged greek with her once and brought the extra donation amount. We didn't end up doing it but I gave her the extra donation anyways. She wouldn't take it no matter how much I tried to get her to keep it. Like I said classy lady. Originally Posted by txAustin202

Glad to hear it all worked out for you; doesn't everyone love a "happy ending?"
You don't need to lie for me Marley. :-) I must make some time to see you again soon.

Nope, thats not him at all. Very very nice guy, very good looking too Sorry hun, got to defend this one, he is a keeper and an all around GOOD guy Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
You don't need to lie for me Marley. :-) I must make some time to see you again soon. Originally Posted by txAustin202

You kiss enough ass to get comments like this lol

sixx
What can I say? I do like a nice ass and Marley does have a really nice one.
Marley does seem to have you...... But you ought not to refer to yourself as an ass.

Leave that to the sidelines
*scratching my head* I'm confused. Where did I refer to myself as an ass?

Marley does seem to have you...... But you ought not to refer to yourself as an ass.

Leave that to the sidelines Originally Posted by Whispers
You don't need to lie for me Marley. :-) I must make some time to see you again soon. Originally Posted by txAustin202

Not lying, you are very very good looking. You look so hot driving that car i love so much, i went and got one a few weeks later lol.

Sixx, stop it lol, he is not an ass kisser at all... promise, i just find him very good looking, he also did something very nice for me, which he did not have to do. He asked for nothing in return for it! SO a ass kisser? No... stand up sweet guy... INDEED
Oh so it is the car...Does it make him look taller???
I have no problems going toe to toe with you two but I'm not going to cause drama for Marley. Can a mod please close this thread? You two really need to learn to keep your traps shut if you have nothing of value to offer.
I like Marley, I have no issues with her. You my friend, take things way too seriously. Anything I posted in this thread was a joke. Calm down hero lol

sixx
  • ztonk
  • 08-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Closed at OP's request.

ztonk
AustinModStaff