A new :"Track" along I-45 South?

That place si an oldie but goodie, just keep going down telephone road to Belfort then head to the freeway and park in that generally empty parking lot, then they come after you.
{staff edit- ck- image violation}
Got two for one about a couple of months ago
I'd stay away from that area gentleman. The cops aren't as active which means the girls can do whatever the hell they want. Be safe.
Lol this had me laughing. Lol
Why wouldn't anyone believe it. But the real question is "Were they wearing mask & social distancing?" Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I did a drive-through recon, with no attempt to stop to sample the merchandise. Eye contact and facial expressions indicated that Biggie’s post is correct, and up-to-date.

That part of town cannot be called my comfort zone, and, I am not recommending anything to anyone, one way or the other.
  • BLM69
  • 12-15-2020, 09:26 PM
We have plenty of tracks out here in Dallas, you guys will be surprise of the talent level and quality now a days. YouTube has a bunch of guys posting the talent quality nation wide, some with some BCD action.
That "new" track has been there for at least 20 years, along with telephone road, many are the same girls. When I drove a taxi, I took girls back and forth many times. The best track in Houston is {staff edit- CK -- image violation} Tidwell, not Bissonett. Mostly because of the less traffic, and absence of LEO. {staff edit- CK -- image violation}Lockwood, {staff edit- CK -- image violation}Crane, and {staff edit- CK -- image violation}Liberty have all the users, like Airline and Hardy. My favorite is still Little York in Acres Homes, and I cant forget about the awesome car wash in Greenspoint, get your dick sucked while some dude washes your car, unbeatable.
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2020, 07:50 PM
That "new" track has been there for at least 20 years, along with telephone road, many are the same girls. When I drove a taxi, I took girls back and forth many times. The best track in Houston is {staff edit- CK -- image violation} Tidwell, not Bissonett. Mostly because of the less traffic, and absence of LEO. {staff edit- CK -- image violation}Lockwood, {staff edit- CK -- image violation}Crane, and {staff edit- CK -- image violation}Liberty have all the users, like Airline and Hardy. My favorite is still Little York in Acres Homes, and I cant forget about the awesome car wash in Greenspoint, get your dick sucked while some dude washes your car, unbeatable. Originally Posted by maniggas
I missed the post before the staff edits
I've seen some on the track, always on my way to other business so never partaken. I have also seen uncle Leo parked at the strip mall just past the hotel in the last few weeks.
Same on missing the posts.
Are there any Latin lounges on telephone road anymore?
South Main still has SW's. I saw a few when there with my wife. Even she knew they were SW's.
Next week I was there and tried one out. Pretty black chick with nice BBBJ skills.
Pass thru there on my way to work daily,cops have squashed it...matter of fact pass thru on my way home too😊