TOP 10 STRECH MARKS THAT YOU WANT TO STAY COVERED!!!

You have no idea on how hard I'm laughing right now. My body is getting in good damn shape. I have raised my children, I stop traffic, you would not beleive how many cars do so many turn arounds or follow me to what ever place im going, any store I'm shopping is always fun to see who is trailing behind. You want to know why- it's because I own who I am and that shows I'm every step I take. People, whether be male or female gravitate towards a person that is confidant but NOT arrogant in how and who they are.
Damn, she says one comment responding to me and you make this thread. That's sad you need to beat up on a provider bro.

I guess whispers has you beat so you go after her now. Sad

In these cases silence is golden. If you didn't respond the threads would die off.
It is you Mata didn't think I'd call huh? Meet me dummy, I'm not any of these other people.

Hood rat? You making threats now? It's cool like I said I'll meet you. I think you deserve another slap on the face. Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
....I think you deserve another slap on the face. Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Another?

Damn! THERE is a story we would love to hear!
You have no idea on how hard I'm laughing right now. My body is getting in good damn shape. I have raised my children, I stop traffic, you would not beleive how many cars do so many turn arounds or follow me to what ever place im going, any store I'm shopping is always fun to see who is trailing behind. You want to know why- it's because I own who I am and that shows I'm every step I take. People, whether be male or female gravitate towards a person that is confidant but NOT arrogant in how and who they are. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
You stop traffic?

Ya know you cross the road on GREEN right?
Wow that was not from me. I don't have your number. I .ever said that. And I also did not mention your name BC I have never seen you BL. whispers has so maybe its him acting like me. It would not be the first time cheeseburger has texted people acting like them to start shit. And whispers who are you talking about?. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Well seeing as how it was sent to my hobby number (which can be found right here on the board) and when asking who it was you said Mata and I know your spelling and writing style and things were said that only someone with a grudge would say. You even made the remark that we were "besties" in the text. Only 5 of our close mutual friends know that. I even caught word that you asked her once why she was friends with me (like what a bbw and a spinner cant be friends??) Mine and Selinas friendship has never been made public on the board and only a few select people know that her and I are close. Don't forget mata a week plus ago I met up with Selina and a few of our mutual friends and you were there so you do know me (not BCD). You were very fresh on her that night as were a few other guys.. Fuck she is a gorgeous girl I would be too if I had a dick. Whispers and I have respect for each other and he definitely would not hide behind a number acting like you and say he was going to ruin her reputation.. Last I heard he finds her attractive why would he do that. As I have already said I have no dog in this fight besides being friends with Selina and some of the things being said about her are just cruel and straight up childish. She is a beautiful girl, mom, and is pretty flawless.. but feisty!!
Yes, I know how to actually walk, talk, be a pedestrian and know who has the right away in traffic. Question is do You? That's right, I don't think you get very far from your car door to the entrance of whatever place your going. Sigh, that's why I have a body and you dont.I also forgot to add should I make a video of all the cars that slow down,stop,and do u-turns to make a point? Or do you want to come off with another childish remark you can't back up?
Yet instead of having clients you are here in Coed trolling for a pity session.....
I thought Mata liked stretch marks? That's why he is making a top 10 list? If you want to get in the running post a pic of your stretch marks. If they are pretty good like FP then someone will vote for you Im sure. If not I'll vote for you. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't need to entertain bullies. I don't hide mine or edit the few I have. Im confident and dont care. I have a full showcase of pictures and a new ad posted earlier with 8+ pictures. I don't need votes.
The first words.out of my mouth about you would not be the sharpest tool in the shed...so I can not say who was texting you. I was in unaware that you keep up with peoples style. My issue with Salina was that she is way to engulfed in herself that she thinks we all want her. By her own admission say she has a big mouth and no filter. She attacks when no attack is needed... She acts as if she does not care about what people say yet she calls and screams to out me and hangs up. I have no grudge against her but since she thinks that low iop, lite gfe, stamp concrete and a perpencity to out people is attractive or constitutes over charging then your wrong. Its a fact that the more weight you lose the more you see them so unfortunately I wanted members to have the correct info. So.peace to all. Let's continue the list.
LMFAO, Whimpy if you are making that comment to me then damn you have a hole in your big head as well. So much hot air is being forced out that its causing global warming.
The first words.out of my mouth about you would not be the sharpest tool in the shed...so I can not say who was texting you. I was in unaware that you keep up with peoples style. My issue with Salina was that she is way to engulfed in herself that she thinks we all want her. By her own admission say she has a big mouth and no filter. She attacks when no attack is needed... She acts as if she does not care about what people say yet she calls and screams to out me and hangs up. I have no grudge against her but since she thinks that low iop, lite gfe, stamp concrete and a perpencity to out people is attractive or constitutes over charging then your wrong. Its a fact that the more weight you lose the more you see them so unfortunately I wanted members to have the correct info. So.peace to all. Let's continue the list. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I'm actually quite bright. I'm not the smartest person in the world but I don't claim to be. You know you texted me.. No need to bullshit nor do I have a reason to lie. Im guessing you figured I wouldn't say something. I wouldn't have said anything but getting a shitty text message from you out of the blue bringing me into your drama warranted my response. The number you text me from with your threats about her is the same number you are conversing with her on. I have the screenshots of both our conversations it's the same number. It's clear how you feel about her, cool you don't like her attitude or look.. move on. No need to continue the bullshit bashing for no reason.
Better to have stretch marks,
than to be a human SKIDMARK!
I warned you gals and guys don't feed the trolls.

We need an area call Trollville where they can post. The negative or disrespectful comments are getting so old.

Go ahead RR post one of your comments about me.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
They have just such a place! You found out I was there and left.
You have no idea on how hard I'm laughing right now. My body is getting in good damn shape. I have raised my children, I stop traffic, you would not beleive how many cars do so many turn arounds or follow me to what ever place im going, any store I'm shopping is always fun to see who is trailing behind. You want to know why- it's because I own who I am and that shows I'm every step I take. People, whether be male or female gravitate towards a person that is confidant but NOT arrogant in how and who they are. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
A Nakid 95 year old lady could be changing a tire on the side of the road. Guys don't want to look they just can't help it. Kind like an accident or train wreck.
What is your opinion of these? Do you support avoiding this particular whore?