AUSTIN TRIP CANCELLED SORRY GUYS!!

Some people like a change of scenery every now and then...or maybe she just heard great things about Austin and wanted to see if she could make even more money than she does at home?

If SA business is so great and you are so supremely successful why come to Austin? Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Take care all you Austin hobbiest you sure did miss out.... Originally Posted by Bibi Joy
You could have left the sure did miss out part. Comes across as a little arrogant.

Some people like a change of scenery every now and then...or maybe she just heard great things about Austin and wanted to see if she could make even more money than she does at home? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
True but why not come a couple of days instead of one? She could see a client, they post a review, and if its good, others will come knocking. Sometimes a little investment of time and money is needed to make money....

sixx
Although yes SA business has been great to me just with any business you try different cities to succeed more and more.

I never said I am supremely successful with providing. I was supremely successful with my medical business so I know what it takes to succeed.

Im not quite sure why your even asking such a question but theres your answer sweetness. Like I said this is not a debate thread .....

Sixxbach I think everyone that writes in these threads sometimes come across being arrogant. My apologies if it seem like I was but I just feel it was a shame that only one booked for sure for only me.

I would have and can invest in a trip over there and hope and pray that I get more to want to see me. But what about my girl I have to take care of her as well with offerring doubles. Then there is life that exit in SA and all the hobbiest that are regulars and book for sure. I saw two today without having to pay for a room, gas & food.

Besides your right me and Sophia wanted a change of scenery we planned to see a few hobbiest then go and see what the sixth street was all about. Thats it plain and simple....
Maybe you didn't get any Austin bookings because your rep preceded you? I'm just sayin...........
Ladys please look at it from our side. Most of us have jobs and or commitments and we have to schedule further than the next day. Their are so many wonderful providers that come through different citys. If I know that you plan to come down next Tuesday I can arrange to schedule some time to see you and contact you for some time that will work for both of us. Some provider post a message that they will be in Nashville tomorrow for that day only. Than complain they had no prebooks. On top of that the post looks like it was written by a six year old. If you can't spell get some one else to print it up for you and then transfer it to your post. Most computers have MS word with spell check USE IT.
Sorry u did not get more requests sweetie. Try again in a couple weeks. In my experience tho, most guys seldom book in advance... Maybe MAYBE 1 out of 20. Most guys are last minute... hey im horny right now type of thing
Sorry u did not get more requests sweetie. Try again in a couple weeks. In my experience tho, most guys seldom book in advance... Maybe MAYBE 1 out of 20. Most guys are last minute... hey im horny right now type of thing Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
HEY! im horny right now!
HEY! im horny right now! Originally Posted by knotty man
lol see, and im not free till tomorrow
lol see, and im not free till tomorrow Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
see! now theres the problem. i go to bed at 10:30. but my dick stays on the computer till midnight... (bad dick. bad bad dick). i got a good mind to go choke the livin shit out of it!
Thank you MarleyMonroe wow your one hot gal!!!

Pflugerbill honey I dont have a representative working for me??? Ohhh did you mean my fabulous reputation>>>

30 great oustanding reviews means 30 outstanding wonderful hobbiest (and many many more that prefer to not review) that would be completely insulted if you beg to differ there sweet reviews>>>

Do you even know how hard and painful it is for a hobbiest to sit down and write a review at all?? They get bullied sometimes by meanie hobbiest you know and refuse to review at all again>>Sometimes there review even gets hijacked>>

Which only keeps other providers in getting such sweet reviews by the same hobbiest...

In this business timing is business and business is timing>>>plain and simple

Austin folks>> just because theres one or two very opinionated meanspirited hobbiest around here (im not naming names but if the shoe fits) that have never enjoyed me BCD>>>wont keep me from doing future advertising to go visit Austin soon

Theres way to many sweet and wonderful guys and gals out in Austin out there (so I have heard) to enjoy!!! and 6th street of course or is it SEX Sreet
Maybe you didn't get any Austin bookings because your rep preceded you? I'm just sayin........... Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
31 of her last reviews have all been "yes's" with a sprinkling of "hell yes's" thrown in. Yep, I'm sure it's her rep!
31 of her last reviews have all been "yes's" with a sprinkling of "hell yes's" thrown in. Yep, I'm sure it's her rep! Originally Posted by DTorchia
Not hating but she has a hug rep for alternate handles and or access to men's areas. I believe that is the rep that is being mentioned. Not hating, just saying....

sixx
Fair enough Sixx. Taken with his other comment though:
Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
If SA business is so great and you are so supremely successful why come to Austin?

Followed by the second one....it did come across a bit as hatin'.....just saying

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

DTorchia I dont even know who you are but I like you already!!! Careful though you just might get all flamed for being a WK or something>>

ATTENTION I have never met DTorchia so let it go if your gonna start a huge stupid rumor>>>>

Ok so I posted rule #20 and thank you sooo much for this:

Not hating but she has a hug rep for alternate handles and or access to men's areas. I believe that is the rep that is being mentioned. Not hating, just saying....

sixx
Honey honey honey in my defense I have had one other handle and for merely the only reason it was changed was security reasons. All the mods that have met me yes personally know why and was given permission to change.

The previous handle I had held over 100 great reviews on other reputable sites that are shut down. Yes I have to let all of you know I am not a provider that just lets the lil bunch of meansprited hobbiest continue to bash providers and fellow hobbiest at that. I am the mama of many providers in here that have only became good providers with my help. I feel its my duty to have meanspirited hobbiest attack me verbally so the sweet innocent providers can read what you say so they dont have you BCD....

As far as access to the pathetic LR first of all I have no interest in reading the ridiculous elementary comments made on me or any other provider. I am guessing that the LR is infected by rude and mean hobbiest that have no life. They go on and on about bullshit of good providers instead of focusing on the providers that scam you day in and day out. Where have you all been theres hate sites out there....helllooooo I am assuming who knows who cares....I didnt make em haters did and again I have no interest but to be a good provider...

I have been a fucken great provider for years in between finding love twice throughout ASPD and now here at ECCIE. Yes MANY love me hobbiest and providers. I have a big heart and a big fat meaty tight pussy. Perhaps thats what all the fuss is about is what I am told who fucken cares.

All I know is when I provide in between falling in and out of love I go full force and give my best. Now isnt that what the focus should be all about??? This community consist of thousands of wonderful and professional horny individuals. The drauma these haters cause they dont give a rats ass. They give a fuck if I am going to provide good service or not.

My reputation consists of all the professionals I worked my ass off to please day in and day out as a good provider. If you dont want to meet me because I changed my handle or drauma seems to follow me because I will tell you like it is>>>Then dont see me plain and simple

Do us all fucken HUGE favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP>>If you have nothing nice to say about someone you have never met then stay the fuck quiet....Its a sure way to turn off all the providers in here from seeing you!!!

Have a wonderful flippen day I know I will!!!

Do us all fucken HUGE favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP>>If you have nothing nice to say about someone you have never met then stay the fuck quiet....Its a sure way to turn off all the providers in here from seeing you!!! Originally Posted by Bibi Joy
I give a shit about that because??................

sixx