Religion and the hobby

I hobby religiously!
Hey, I want to start a new group of nuns...the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.
Hey, I want to start a new group of nuns...the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. Originally Posted by alluringava
Father SL at your service sister! LOL
Father SL at your service sister! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
" How can I help you, my provider...I mean, my child?"
I'm a spiritual (not religious) person. And have zero regrets for what I *enjoy* as an adult, behind closed doors. I don't let hypocrites or their religion lay in judgement of me.

That's how I feel about religion etc.

I have seen many times references to going to church so I pose these question...I am more a spiritual person as compared to religious and I was raised catholic...so my question here is for those of you who attend church how do you handle or feel about the fact you are breaking on of the 10 commandments thou shall not commit adultery? and according to the bible us ladies are the damned..so do you ask for forgiveness for your "sins" and than keep repeating them?How do you deal with your religious believes and the hobby....I personally feel the hobby is a gift from the above that does alot of good for all..... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I remain silent about religion, but if anybody wants to get involved in serious discussions about it may I suggest. http://forums.delphiforums.com/FreeThinkers3/?
"it is important that we are just having fun and not hurting anyone...."
We need to keep in mind that this statement is patently untrue. Ask anyone whose spouse discovered the financial drain and infidelity and see if anyone was hurt. Ask the provider who has answered the phone to the irate and heartbroken wife if anyone was hurt. Check with the family whose savings was depleted by a husband or son who couldn't control himself. There are NO victimless crimes. Only deluded criminals.
We need to keep in mind that this statement is patently untrue. Ask anyone whose spouse discovered the financial drain and infidelity and see if anyone was hurt. Ask the provider who has answered the phone to the irate and heartbroken wife if anyone was hurt. Check with the family whose savings was depleted by a husband or son who couldn't control himself. There are NO victimless crimes. Only deluded criminals. Originally Posted by the pragmatist
So what about single people like myself. Please explain the logic of even considering this a crime. I believe it is religion that has turned a natural act between consenting adults into a nonsense law. A law that should and will be ignored as long as man inhabits the earth. The real crime is legislators pushing their beliefs on people who don't want to be forced into following their religious beliefs. The real crime is that we cannot exercize freedom from religion.
Justifying the reason you hobby is ridiculous in itself. Instead of saying, the bible says this and the bible says that - just say you do it because you want to and it feels good. Using the bible/religion to justify the hobby is even more ridiculous.
Who is justifying the hobby by religion.

SL, Wayward is also known as the Padre. He has confessionals and issues penance.
Who is justifying the hobby by religion.

SL, Wayward is also known as the Padre. He has confessionals and issues penance. Originally Posted by pyramider
I get the father title because I'm old enough to be just that! LOL
We need to keep in mind that this statement is patently untrue. Ask anyone whose spouse discovered the financial drain and infidelity and see if anyone was hurt. Ask the provider who has answered the phone to the irate and heartbroken wife if anyone was hurt. Check with the family whose savings was depleted by a husband or son who couldn't control himself. There are NO victimless crimes. Only deluded criminals. Originally Posted by the pragmatist

And you're a board member here because you're a part of this group of 'deluded criminals' right?
I get the father title because I'm old enough to be just that! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

You'd make an adorable priest. " Helloooo Father SL..."

And you'd be 'still looking' at the girls' cute asses in their Catholic uniform skirts. Those little short pleated kickskirts...going commando underneath them.
And you're a board member here because you're a part of this group of 'deluded criminals' right? Originally Posted by alluringava
ROTFLmfao!
ROTFLmfao! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Not to get sidetracked or anything, but...sheesh. It's like getting those e mails from the religious freaks asking me if I'm interested in 'climbing out of the dark pit of sin'. I ask them, " And you saw me where, on a Bible website?"