A girl goes away for a few days and comes back to Eccie looking like shore leave from the U.S.S Massengill

How's the vibe in the new place? Originally Posted by quzi

I am quite sure it is allah you can ask for. (see what I did there) Perfect for all the infidel ity that will be visiting. I am sure the vibe will be explosive. Sometimes I crack myself up. Well, most of the time it is just me laughing. Nothing wrong with that though. The rest of you......carry on.
How's the vibe in the new place? Originally Posted by quzi
Yeah, is it an environment conducive to going Jihad on a privileged mutha fuckka?

It's too bad we can't publish this drama in a magazine and put in the grocery store next to gossip mags. This is better than reading Scott Disik seduced Kendal Jenner, his baby momma's younger sister!!!!
Yeah, is it an environment conducive to going Jihad on a privileged mutha fuckka?

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
You blokes know by now I haven't any qualms about using my keyboard to unleash holy jihad on the asses of the insipid and slavishly stupid peasants and misogynistic sycophants around here.

However my incall is all champagne, guitar, silks, sweetness and a divine respite from all that non-sense.

xoxox!!

However my incall is all champagne, guitar, silks, sweetness and a divine respite from all that non-sense.

xoxox!! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
So, whut yer sayin' is thet thar still ain't no fryed chikkin. Hmph!
You blokes know by now I haven't any qualms about using my keyboard to unleash holy jihad on the asses of the insipid and slavishly stupid peasants and misogynistic sycophants around here.

xoxox!! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
It sounds like a virtual, shangri-la, Miss Valentina.

I can already hear the night wolves howling in the distance as I type.

So, whut yer sayin' is thet thar still ain't no fryed chikkin. Hmph! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

And no old Iranian lady. Awwww heck.