Religious Icon Billy Graham dead

what did he ever really do? Originally Posted by themystic
History not your strong suit, eh?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham
If you had listened to him would you still be spewing hate and sucking dicks ekim? Originally Posted by bamscram
The dick sucking AND DINGLEBERRY PICKING is done by YOU, EKIM. And by the rest of the LYING LIBERAL reach-around crew ! And as far as " listening " to him, it appears that YOU and the rest of the 'crew decided that " turning the other cheek " meant exposing YOUR asses down at the 'holes for a few pokes and pocket change !
The dick sucking AND DINGLEBERRY PICKING is done by YOU, EKIM. And by the rest of the LYING LIBERAL reach-around crew ! And as far as " listening " to him, it appears that YOU and the rest of the 'crew decided that " turning the other cheek " meant exposing YOUR asses down at the 'holes for a few pokes and pocket change ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Is your answer "no I never listened to him" gay (ekim) rey?
Instead of turning the other cheek, you just spread your cheeks.
Lets see some Kansas Mts pics you lying POS.
Go spread some hate elsewhere you fckn perv.
rey, people like you who spew hate all day. We are supposed to be impressed that oh wow, Billy Graham died? Originally Posted by themystic
If YOUR head weren't in YOUR liberal ass, YOU would see that it was YOU lying liberals that started with the " hate " spew towards Reverend Graham in my OP. Guess YOU LYING LIBERALS only believe that " REVEREND " should be applied to those extortionist race-baiters that YOU all back, like Sharptongue, Jackson and WRIGHT ! Wright, of odummer " congregation " in Chicago, who is on tape saying G.. D... America ! But that fits with YOUR LYING LIBERAL agenda, RIGHT MISTAKE !
Is your answer "no I never listened to him" gay (ekim) rey?
Instead of turning the other cheek, you just spread your cheeks.
Lets see some Kansas Mts pics you lying POS.
Go spread some hate elsewhere you fckn perv. Originally Posted by bamscram
Any cheek spreading done around here is done by YOU lying liberals at the gloryholes and behind ANY available dumpster. And " cheek spreading " is how YOU earned YOUR " claim to fame " as THE 5 time Junior World Champion DINGLEBERRY PICKER ! And , yes, EKIM The Inbred Chimp and WELSHER, I HAVE listened to REVEREND Graham.
I figured he'd at least make 112

But yes, he was one of the good ones. And I believe he fought to hold his tongue while so many charlatans and snake oil salesmen who followed his lead into televangelism. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Those like Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggert, Creflo Dollar and David Koresh. And " Reverend " Extortionist Jackson, " Reverend " Tax Dodge Sharptongue and " Reverend " G.D America Wright, to name but a few....
Are you a swishy walker....cause i know you ain't sending any flowers you ignorant fucker. Originally Posted by WTF
YOU " know " ????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA How'bout if I donate an amount to be determined by ME for every time YOU are "spitroasted " by the GENTE there where you are ?
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2018, 11:16 AM
And doubtful that YOU swishy-walkers will be sending flowers to the funeral. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Did you send any rainbow flowers Gay Rey?
what did he ever really do? Originally Posted by themystic
He brought inner peace to millions of people worldwide, mistake. He brought them an inner peace you will never know or appreciate, mistake. Rest assured that his legacy will forever outshine that of either of your heroes: Odumbo and hildebeest, mistake.

Did you send any rainbow flowers Gay Rey? Originally Posted by WTF
Nah, HOVEL BUILDER. I KNEW that YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew would have that covered. Along with some " fresh picked " dingle berries and 2 day "vintage " dingleberry wine like YOU all sent to shrilLAIRy for her " coronation ! Too bad SHE wasted the bottle smashing it on a TV screen !
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2018, 11:37 AM
Nah, HOVEL BUILDER. I KNEW that YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew would have that covered. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay Rey, I do not give a fuck about Billy Sham.

I knew him about as well as lustylad knows babies in Syria

I knew him about as well as lustylad knows babies in Syria Originally Posted by WTF
Well now, we finally get a TRUE LYING LIBERAL response of the passing of Reverend Graham ! Bravo HOVEL BUILDER ! BRAVO !
BTW, is that because he would disapprove of YOUR being" spitroasted " by the GENTE ?? Is that why YOU have those feeling toward him HOVEL BUILDER ??
He brought inner peace to millions of people worldwide, mistake. He brought them an inner peace you will never know or appreciate, mistake. Rest assured that his legacy will forever outshine that of either of your heroes: Odumbo and hildebeest, mistake.

I have inner peace IB. I always thought Billy G was a bit to much bristone and fire for me. Each to his own.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ill take Joel Osteen anyday of the week
Is pro-life.

Dies.

What a loser.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2018, 01:23 PM
Is that why YOU have those feeling toward him HOVEL BUILDER ?? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay Rey I know it is my fault to expect you to understand the written word....I have no feelings toward Rev Billy one way or the other. Never listened to him preach. Your death on the other hand would raise the average IQ of the world 3 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

I knew him about as well as lustylad knows babies in Syria