WoPo Excoriates democraps...'worst defense of BRANDON yet'!!

You wouldn't understand if I explained /bloviated. I'm concerned about everyone's rights. Those that are living. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I understand you ARE a master bloaviated...you start threads about "women's rights" that in itself in blovation at it's finest...completely disingenious from your communist beliefs...know what you're talking about before you make an ass of yourself.
I understand you ARE a master bloaviated...you start threads about "women's rights" that in itself in blovation at it's finest...completely disingenious from your communist beliefs...know what you're talking about before you make an ass of yourself. Originally Posted by bb1961
Come on! Please. You can't explain how this is incongruous. The whole community would vote for the majority.

Can you reply? I'm passing out in about an hour and a half.
One life makes a difference. Which ever way you think about it. Barley thinks about it one way, and I think about it the other way.

At least he has the capacity to think abstract.
I’d like like to see him explain his understanding of the word bloviation.

But then someone else would have to repeat it because I’ve got that obnoxiously caustic guy on ignore.