Provider fallen for YOU?

I'm skirting the lines with one right now. Before I left for this deployment I was seeing her weekly. The week leading up to my departure, I think I saw her 3 or 4 times, no charge, and one of which wasn't even sexual...just hanging out drinking. That last time I saw her was a totally different experience...afterwards she hugged me and told me she was really going to miss me.

I shook it off like "WTF ever" in my head but since I have been gone she has kept in touch with me on a regular basis--even mailed me a car package. I guess I will see what happens when i get back
I thought every one of them fell for every one of us every time!!! Say it ain't so!!!
I'm skirting the lines with one right now. Before I left for this deployment I was seeing her weekly. The week leading up to my departure, I think I saw her 3 or 4 times, no charge, and one of which wasn't even sexual...just hanging out drinking. That last time I saw her was a totally different experience...afterwards she hugged me and told me she was really going to miss me.

I shook it off like "WTF ever" in my head but since I have been gone she has kept in touch with me on a regular basis--even mailed me a car package. I guess I will see what happens when i get back Originally Posted by txboi817
Txboi your ass must been beating that pussy up boy!! Lmao as long as you don't fall for her ass you straight
How would you ever know for sure?
You wouldn't!
I was married - won't do that again!
I've had girlfriends - yada - yada- yada...
I've tried online dating - blah - blah - blah...
I've tried AMPs - nah - nah - nah
Even been to Vegas ranch - nah - tag - gan!
For now, Eccie - yah - yah - yah!
Txboi your ass must been beating that pussy up boy!! Lmao as long as you don't fall for her ass you straight Originally Posted by suiram77
I ain't gonna lie...I have been giving her the good "love me" dick
I ain't gonna lie...I have been giving her the good "love me" dick Originally Posted by txboi817
Reminds me of an old (old) joke.

A guy gets married to a sweet, naive, completely inexperienced girl. So naive and inexperienced that he had her convinced he had the only penis in the world.

He comes home from work one day and she immediately accosts him.
Wifey: Your friend Jack came over today to visit. He started behaving
very inappropriately, fondling my breasts and kissing me.
Husband: Well, what happened then??
Wifey: He put his hand in my panties and began taking very intimate liberties...
Husband: Well then what?!
Wifey: He took a penis out of his pants and laid on top of me! And, well, you can guess what happened next... I thought you said you had the only penis in the world!
Husband: [making serious plans about Jack's fate in the near future]...
I did, but Jack was so sad about not having one and I had an extra,
so I gave it to him.
Wifey: [quite distraught, cries out plaintively]...
But why did you have to give him the best one???
Yeah, had one fall pretty hard. She couldn't do much else with her feet tied up, though.
I fall in love with each gent I see... for an hour or two at a time.

I do very well with loving many gents for short periods of time. I don't do well with monogamy.
I ain't gonna lie...I have been giving her the good "love me" dick Originally Posted by txboi817
Lmao!!! You know I know boss man
I fall in love with each gent I see... for an hour or two at a time.

I do very well with loving many gents for short periods of time. I don't do well with monogamy. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Love it Grace wish the rest of the ladies would be as honest as you, I mean hell most of us guys know this shit.
  • BLM69
  • 01-14-2017, 11:17 AM
And so have others! Snap out of it before you cross the sucker line.....
And all this time I thought they love me for my quik n little good "love me" dick :-(
All of the providers I have seen over the years have fallen head over heels in love with me. I'm just surprised that they have hidden it so well.

Vic

I love that kind of dick. The kind that comes out of nowhere and leaves you wondering what the fuck just happened! That's the best cock!!!
I love that kind of dick. The kind that comes out of nowhere and leaves you wondering what the fuck just happened! That's the best cock!!! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Hmmm. I usually hear something like, "I guess that will do." If I wasn't so old, and cared more, this thread would be giving me a complex.