Current Electoral College Map 2016 Projection: Hillary Clinton 294, GOP Candidate 244

Support Gary Johnson....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You can't possibly support Gary Johnson. You are always supporting liberals here.
You can't possibly support Gary Johnson. You are always supporting liberals here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think the liberals would reject his support as being "problematic" at best.

Although he might be a "poster person" for the Transgender Restroom Movement"!
You can't possibly support Gary Johnson. You are always supporting liberals here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
My bad. ex cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Something that will NEVER be said about YOU EKIM ! YOU are THE KansASS cocksucker !!!!! FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!
I think the liberals would reject his support as being "problematic" at best.

Although he might be a "poster person" for the Transgender Restroom Movement"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep ! EKIM carries their rainbow flags at all of their " marches " and lobbies the local school boards in KansASS for the adoption of odummer's tranny bathroom rules. He hopes they adopt it at the KansASS State School for Idiots and Mouthbreathers that HE attends !
Something that will NEVER be said about YOU EKIM ! YOU are THE KansASS cocksucker !!!!! FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Quote:

Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

My bad. I'm the cocksucker.

this chimp can.t help but step on his own dick even if its small
Something that will NEVER be said about YOU EKIM ! YOU are THE KansASS cocksucker !!!!! FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yep ! EKIM carries their rainbow flags at all of their " marches " and lobbies the local school boards in KansASS for the adoption of odummer's tranny bathroom rules. He hopes they adopt it at the KansASS State School for Idiots and Mouthbreathers that HE attends ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Quote:

Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

My bad. I'm the cocksucker.

this chimp can.t help but step on his own dick even if its small Originally Posted by gary5912
Here this will cover you current cocksuckers.

Well, LittleLiberalEva, I hope you do vote for Gary Johnson. Just please, don't tell anyone.
Well, LittleLiberalEva, I hope you do vote for Gary Johnson. Just please, don't tell anyone. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If he votes for Gary Johnson, does that mean he has to give up his deluxe shrillary blow-up doll with extended strrapon dildo ? That would break EKIM's heart to do that !
Well, LittleLiberalEva, I hope you do vote for Gary Johnson. Just please, don't tell anyone. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you weren't senile it would have occurred to you I voted for him last election. other than that fuck off.
If he votes for Gary Johnson, does that mean he has to give up his deluxe shrillary blow-up doll with extended strrapon dildo ? That would break EKIM's heart to do that ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If you weren't senile it would have occurred to you I voted for him last election. other than that fuck off. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But you always support more government, LittleStatistEva? Gary wants less government. Not as much less than I'd like, but still, less government.
But you always support more government, LittleStatistEva? Gary wants less government. Not as much less than I'd like, but still, less government. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Prove it or STFU
Nothing to prove. You do it all the time. You want more government involvement in climate issues, education, and numerous other areas. You're a statist liberal.
Nothing to prove. You do it all the time. You want more government involvement in climate issues, education, and numerous other areas. You're a statist liberal. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Otherwise you can't, just your worthless opinion.