Never visited a studio and probably never will now

Ksalter started a thread directed at me questioning my mental health a while back and strangely that post was deleted by "someone". I asked the mods why it was deleted and never got a response. Odd coincidence? Originally Posted by ntxguy
What is really odd to me is Why hasn't Vadc been kicked out under his new name? Hell, he probably lives inside the Size 13 shoe!!!
My friend went to a studio a few days ago. He said when he went in, he saw a large pair of Air Jordans on the shoe rack. He then just dropped the donation and left. Originally Posted by ksalter123
Your friend and me think differently. I see the Air Jordans as a subtle sign that I need to pay handsomely, or turn around and get the fuck out!

https://www.stylight.com/Magazine/Me...ncrease-Value/

What is really odd to me is Why hasn't Vadc been kicked out under his new name? Hell, he probably lives inside the Size 13 shoe!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Judging from the amount of Lysol that shoe absorbs daily, I think he does live inside!
What is really odd to me is Why hasn't Vadc been kicked out under his new name? Hell, he probably lives inside the Size 13 shoe!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Correct!
When I visited Ann, she told me size 13 Air Jordan belong to vadc.
When I visited Crystal, she told me size 13 Adidas belong to Ghostrider.
Both of them told me vadc and Ghostrider are hiding in the closet with their camera.
This happened at APT near new Renaissance hotel.
This is so bizarre, he was going after chung and lovely angels for so long now hes switched gears to going after ghost and fin and now vadc? this is the twilight zone. the mention of a hotel near some apartments has me wondering about these cameras. kim, are you working for feds? collecting evidence? surveillance?

They moved the girls already and changed the number.
Since you insist. Let me tell you more bizarre Korean AMP tales.
When I visited Lovely, she told me size 13 Nike belong to Chung Tran.
When I visited Maple, she told me size 13 Reebok belong to B. Wayne and Chung Tran.
Both of them told me Chung Tran and Chung Tran are hiding in the closet with their camera.
This happened at APT near Galleria.

Love when little kids believe tales
studio i was frequenting often suddenly had holes and dents in the bedroom like a fight had gone down. I went about my business but it did make me question some of my choices lol Originally Posted by treaturiii
How do you think you know it was a guy who worked there that fought someone? With your rationale, maybe you think that he beat up a girl that worked there because she would not put out for free for him? You have a lot to learn about how a studio works!

Maybe a guy was being rough/rude with one of the girls, disrespecting her for one reason or another, and the guy(s) that work there had to show his ass the door. Or it could have been a spat between two girls. There are several scenarios.

Anyone who thinks it is wrong for a guy to work for a studio is naive. The only reason for that rationale (as long as he is not out in the open for clients to see him unless it is necessary for security reasons) is, they have some bad intentions and have the golden opportunity to do so with no one to stop them.

BTW, I guess if you do not like or are not comfortable with guys working at studios, then you must not visit strip clubs either, eh?
There is nothing "wrong" with a guy working at a studio. However, there is also nothing "wrong" with a client deciding that studios aren't for them because of that fact. Lot of guys avoid both the spa and studio scene because they aren't comfortable with it.
There is nothing "wrong" with a guy working at a studio. However, there is also nothing "wrong" with a client deciding that studios aren't for them because of that fact. Lot of guys avoid both the spa and studio scene because they aren't comfortable with it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Very true, or maybe (like always), you are just trying to throw a wrench into and questioning/disagreeing with yet another opinion I have made. Even as a person that constantly harps about guys being dangerous (especially guys you have not set an appointment with let alone seen in person for a session), you would think that you would at least agree with what I am saying here.

Breaking it down for you so you will hopefully understand, the question is, if the guy(s) that work at studios are invisible unless there is a security issue of some sort, then how would potential client(s) even know that info to be uncomfortable? Maybe they directly ask and/or the scheduler or girls that work them tell him (highly doubtful)? Now, if he has bad intentions and gets to meet the guy(s), if any work there to begin with, then yes, I can see a client being uncomfortable that he cannot take advantage of the situation, you are right there too!
Very true.

Question is, if the guy(s) that work at studios are invisible unless there is a security issue of some sort, then how would a potential client even know that info? And unless they directly ask and/or the scheduler or girls that work them tell him (highly doubtful), then how can he be uncomfortable? Now, if he has bad intentions and gets to meet the guy(s), if any work there to begin with, then yes, I can see a client being uncomfortable that he cannot take advantage of the situation, you are right there too! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Careful,
There are many pimps here and they will be calling you me or calling me you or calling both of us vadc. They will link everyone to each other except for themselves.
Careful,
There are many pimps here and they will be calling you me or calling me you or calling both of us vadc. They will link everyone to each other except for themselves. Originally Posted by AsianP
That won't happen with WEC. He's a known commodity around here that doesn't change handles, at least not on eccie. You on the other hand are also a known commodity except you have to change handles regularly.
Careful,
There are many pimps here and they will be calling you me or calling me you or calling both of us vadc. They will link everyone to each other except for themselves. Originally Posted by AsianP
No chance, everyone knows who I am as I have been outed so many times. They also know, I do do AMPs as well.
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2022, 10:17 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how the OP knew they were size 13 shoes? You sure they weren't 12.5 or 13.5? Did you also smell the shoes? Why would you pay after seeing these shoes? Something is not adding up.....
That won't happen with WEC. He's a known commodity around here that doesn't change handles, at least not on eccie. You on the other hand are also a known commodity except you have to change handles regularly. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Now this is where things get little crazy of proving pimps multiple handles.
All started with someone fighting with Chung only. Then Ghostrider stepped into the fight. The someone only issue was problem with pimps attacking Korean ladies and leading false information. In the fight how do all other handles fit in? How do I fit in? There are many ladies who claimed they been abused, extorted and threatened by 2-3 pimps/promoters that are Korean male, 1/2 Korean male and a Caucasian male.
Now question to you (NTX), where do you fit in? All legit handles (well known legit hobbist handles) have not get involved because it is not their biz. Actually, I don’t get involve until someone attacks me like pimps. Now NTX, are you a pimp or are you one of pimp’s handles?
They make mongers take their shoes off upon entry. They have multiple rooms/providers working there. You saw the shoes of an other monger visiting another provider in another room.

Assembling rockets is fun.
Very true, or maybe (like always), you are just trying to throw a wrench into and questioning/disagreeing with yet another opinion I have made. Even as a person that constantly harps about guys being dangerous (especially guys you have not set an appointment with let alone seen in person for a session), you would think that you would at least agree with what I am saying here.

Breaking it down for you so you will hopefully understand, the question is, if the guy(s) that work at studios are invisible unless there is a security issue of some sort, then how would potential client(s) even know that info to be uncomfortable? Maybe they directly ask and/or the scheduler or girls that work them tell him (highly doubtful)? Now, if he has bad intentions and gets to meet the guy(s), if any work there to begin with, then yes, I can see a client being uncomfortable that he cannot take advantage of the situation, you are right there too! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

1. I was agreeing with you on the point that there is nothing wrong with a spa or studio having male employees. Not everything has to be an argument despite your desire to make it so.

2. You can miss me with the "dangerous client" rhetoric. I'm not known for calling people dangerous, not even you. I don't find you to be dangerous, just ridiculously pedantic and unable to let things go. The number of people that I've labeled dangerous over my 10 plus years... I can list on one hand. Now-- I'm sure there is at least a person or two that DOES consider you dangerous-- but that is based on your own actions in relation to them and literally has 0 to do with me.

3. No need for you to "break anything down", either. While yes... men with the propensity towards violence would be put off-- there are also men who for whatever reason are ok with a female "pimping" out another female.... but if there is a male involved, in any capacity... its suddenly a problem. I think its silly-- either be fine with the fact that someone else is getting a cut-- or go see an indy. But... it is what it is.