Back in town and I'm feeling a little nervous.

Hey Girl! Ive been away too and I know how you feel.

I found a great Hotel in Addison on Priceline. I used the "Name Your Price" tool.

Its still weird for me because I have always had my own in call. But, I'm here and giving it a shot!

Good Luck and Have Fun!

~Kelly TNT
welcome home KHC.
I kinda liked your Bishop Arts district place. Had a lot of character.

I use Orbitz, its as good as any.

If your looking for a hotel and a bit north is ok, try the DNT, at George Bush, and all way to Frisco. Frisco even has a real nice medium rise Comfort Suites right on DNT, interior doors and all.

Just north of the High 5 on Coit, the Wyndham Park Central is really nice high rise.
why are you nervous? aint nothing changed but the weather and the date!!
Oh wow! I've been offline trying to get myself settled (I'm still not used to the time change) and I see all these lovely welcome messages. Thanks for putting a smile on a very tired but horny providers face. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
KHC, we can't have you being horny with no relief.
Too much stress on you.
We're gonna together and take care of that.
Welcome back! Hope it was great!

You being back definitely classes up the place. I guaranTEE! If you knew some of what's been in coed, you'd say wtf and leave the country again.

Hope you're well,
LnH
Great advice everyone! This 17 hour time change has been brutal but I'm finally starting to adjust.

Kelly, I know how you feel. Transitional incalls can feel a bit scary.

I can't wait to start playing again!
Off topic here, but I would like to hear at some length about your thoughts on New Zealand. Maybe in the Sandbox when you get some time.
Off topic here, but I would like to hear at some length about your thoughts on New Zealand. Maybe in the Sandbox when you get some time. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Good suggestion. I will say, it is BEAUTIFUL!
HI there. I'm back in the country (after having the most AMAZING 3 months of my life) and I'm feeling a little clueless and nervous. I haven't done the hotel/motel incall thing in years and I have no idea where to go. I could really use some suggestions in that department at the moment. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Oh and hello Dallas hobby world. How are ya?
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Welcome back to Dallas! Try Hawthorne Suites in Richardson. Goid rates with kitchens, living areas and gr8 bedding. Hope u will text me your location. ITS DATY TIME.
Thanks for the suggestion. :-)
Be careful out here babe you can pm me for info dollface if you still need any. ill help any way I can.
WELCOME BACK YOU WERE DEARLY MISSED
Awww thanks guys!