The Summer Providers must be busy

I don't understand this-- I always answer, even if its a "no" or a "I can't do that time". <shrugs shoulders>
Yes, 2 out of 5 is actualy good.

You've heard of going to plan B or C in case A doesn't work out? On one occasion, I had to go with plan P, and it was a good date.

I actualy posted this thread just so I could be underneath DecemberLove!
got to agree with December all inquries deserve a reply,
i always reply back either way even if i am booked. im working throughout the holiday but seems like its been really slow rain and all.
Kind of same thing for me...have had lower than usual responses to P411 emails here recently. Honestly, I'm not digging the new P411 PM system. Used to be you sent an email but the girl could not reply directly to the original email. She would copy and paste your email address into a direct email. Then I could get it on my phone and reply, etc. Now with the PM system they reply directly to the PM, you get a notification email, but then you actually have to log in to the P411 site to get the actual PM. That is a lot harder and almost impossible to do with my phone anyway so I just have to wait until I can get to a computer. Is it just me or is anyone else thinking the same thing?
I don't understand all the confusion.
I never have any problems with email or PM's on P411.
And i always get an email notification. Works Great
I love it.

CG
  • thx
  • 07-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Ok, I feel better, but, yea, I felt like I was being a stalker due to the number of methods that I had to use to make contact with a provider.
And, then, now I wonder if she saw someone's else profile and not mine before I visited.

omg, I wish we could do a simple thumbs up/down on providers.
40% reply rate. Sounds about right.

The other 60% just did not want to see you.
Maybe they are ignoring you.
I have responded to every message I've received from P411 members. If a member takes the time to contact me, then they deserve a reply back. It's not rocket science. It's not even bottle rocket science.
Contact the right providers Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Must have been contacting the Providers on the Left?

Ok Help me I need a list of Left Providers and Right Providers
then you actually have to log in to the P411 site to get the actual PM. That is a lot harder and almost impossible to do with my phone
There is a Mobile Messaging option for those who have a tough time accessing their PMs on their phone. To set it up, log into P411, go to Mailbox>Mobile Messaging.

Also, the Mobile Messaging is set up on a completely different, "clean" url, so that it can be used if you want to check your PMs on a computer that has restricted access to P411, in addition to using it to access PMs easily from your phone.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Always,
Gina

wwww.preferred411.com
Awesome, Gina, I'll give it a try. Thanks!
I was on vacation last week . . . not that I made your list
  • Fiero
  • 07-05-2010, 03:23 PM
I don't know...I get replies almost every time I inquire. The few I haven't gotten a quick reply from came back with a "Hi how are you" kind of message a week or so later when I assume they were either less busy or more comfortable with me. I use reviews and the board a lot to tell me who seems good about communicating. I also book ahead a few days at least so that may be a factor.

Hope you have some better luck.