With all the ALERTS this doesn't make ALERTS???

We talked, set up appt. then she dissappears. No answer no response. Doesn't appear to be a viable provider.
Must be hard to give a bj while being choked
Must be hard to give a bj while being choked Originally Posted by onewhodances
Some ladies are masters of DT!
This just in.....

Saw her Tuesday and afterwards we were talking and she told me about a middle eastern guy that wanted a BBBJ for 60 and she refused because all she does is CBJ. She said he became aggressive and he slapped her and she threw him out. Also she told me she got busted on N I-35 last week by APD (probably why she didn't call the cops) while they were looking for pimps after the forced sex bust in Sept, but said she was independent (I didn't deal with anybody but her she is from Dallas). Also she said the police were aware of eccie and that's why I didn't post. She was using a different name when she got busted (XXXXXXX I think).
Post #24 was the most helpful... http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=24 If I would of read that before calling her, I would of avoided her... During the "session" she walked away and appeared to be on the phone while walking out... I didn't stick around to ask her anything... A couple days ago, she unwarrantedly texted my phone...

I was putting out there for my fellow hobbyists that she was a con... Anybody reading her WW thread would be able to see for themselves... In hindsight, that picture doesn't even look like her, what do you think SL??? I wasn't impressed in person... Did you find much IOP as she was describing her drama including busts or seeing the children toys lying around???
Hype23,

Good ol Can I get 10 minutes for 60 bucks and I'll help you get verified.

hahahahaha

Not only is it a real handle it's his WW ritual. Originally Posted by homer13
This is false... I've been a hobbyist since ASPD and when Tiffani was around... I don't have the time to post 3,309 times on eccie such as yourself...
This just in.....

Saw her Tuesday and afterwards we were talking and she told me about a middle eastern guy that wanted a BBBJ for 60 and she refused because all she does is CBJ. She said he became aggressive and he slapped her and she threw him out. Also she told me she got busted on N I-35 last week by APD (probably why she didn't call the cops) while they were looking for pimps after the forced sex bust in Sept, but said she was independent (I didn't deal with anybody but her she is from Dallas). Also she said the police were aware of eccie and that's why I didn't post. She was using a different name when she got busted (XXXXXXX I think). Originally Posted by Still Looking
My experience felt much like a typical NO review, not an alert thread... Why would she text me a few days later saying hello, if I was alert worthy??? It sounds like you had fun and will keep an eye out for your review...
My experience felt much like a typical NO review, not an alert thread... Why would she text me a few days later saying hello, if I was alert worthy??? It sounds like you had fun and will keep an eye out for your review... Originally Posted by hype23
Brother Hype.... I didn't see this provider. I was one of the ones on the waiting list that never got a return call. I received this from another hobbyist who is UTR who didn't want to go on the record.