guide line #3

wow osd . not that you care but any respect I DID have for you just was lost foryour public tattling . Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
That's ok. I never had any for you
  • GP
  • 11-11-2013, 05:10 PM
That's ok. I never had any for you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ouch, I can see some serious tears being shed by both of you!
any respect I DID have for you just was lost. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
I never had any for you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
This mutual "agreement" reminds me of my favorite literary quote:

“My good opinion once lost is lost forever.” - Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
  • Tiger
  • 11-11-2013, 06:24 PM
This mutual "agreement" reminds me of my favorite literary quote:

“My good opinion once lost is lost forever.” - Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

Jack.... opinions are like a$$holes.... everyone has one.

Do you think that's where the lost and found of opinions are? Hmmmm, maybe Pyramider knows, as he's always looking for the middle ground.
ofd,

I apologize but WHO is it that you are referring to? The name calling is disrespect SO ... I'm thinking that I can't do squat with what you have posted above unless you give me a link!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness

WOW !! really??
Originally Posted by DDarkness
ofd,

I apologize but WHO is it that you are referring to? The name calling is disrespect SO ... I'm thinking that I can't do squat with what you have posted above unless you give me a link!

DD
WOW !! really?? Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
See I wanted what, and they want to know who. Oh well.
Clam,
you can have the thread, and take it where you want.
Maybe by accident what I wanted will get answered
pot calling the kettle black is all that comes to mind about my points after seeing this! that's all . just puts validity to all my bitchin yesterday.
That is why there is a point system. If a person is approaching the magic "25" points, they know they need to tone it down a bit. Seem to work with some people, others just get more obstinate and usually end up on vacation. Originally Posted by GP
What is "magic" about 25? I've heard there is an autoban, but can't find anything that confirms this. Is there a link? How long is the vacation? What happens after the vacation? Do the points vanish for "time served"?
I think if you violate your probation in the real world, they may throw you in jail for 30 or 60 or more days..... but the 5 years of probation disappear after you are released. I've heard that anecdotally.... not sure if it's true. BUT -- I would like an explanation of points and autobans.
  • GP
  • 11-13-2013, 08:41 PM
25 points is the autoban threshold and I believe it is set for a 3 month time duration.

I don't believe there is anything in public view that describes any of this very well. You may want to search around or even try asking in the national forums. Sorry I am not more help.
What is "magic" about 25? I've heard there is an autoban, but can't find anything that confirms this. Is there a link? How long is the vacation? What happens after the vacation? Do the points vanish for "time served"?
I think if you violate your probation in the real world, they may throw you in jail for 30 or 60 or more days..... but the 5 years of probation disappear after you are released. I've heard that anecdotally.... not sure if it's true. BUT -- I would like an explanation of points and autobans. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Another inquiring mind asked that question before:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=270059
doppelgängers!
  • GP
  • 11-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Scary! lol
I think if you violate your probation in the real world, they may throw you in jail for 30 or 60 or more days..... but the 5 years of probation disappear after you are released. I've heard that anecdotally.... not sure if it's true. BUT -- I would like an explanation of points and autobans. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=270059 Originally Posted by jackfengshui
OMFG Jack -- You are gonna get yourself in trouble with that link!!!!!
And I certainly "owe you one"!!!!

Who was this guy who posted in that thread though????
His name was: not JB honest
But he got banned for some reason!!!
Can't freaking imagine.
Scary! lol Originally Posted by GP
I'm gonna guess that while there is no "official written policy".....
You may in fact have personal knowledge.....
If you weren't a mod.... would you share that information??
I thought this was an information exchange forum and board???
Is it?? Or isn't it????
If you know the answer..... you should share.... mod or not.... rules or not....
Heh.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=270059 Originally Posted by jackfengshui
hahaha that's great!!!!! n he's pointing me!!!!!