Can a lady become an ATF if she only allows CBJ or does not allow CIM?

Anyone can an ATF. It is a personal choice to make a girl an ATF. I know for me, it would take a lot for a CBJ only girl to be an ATF. Since my SB is also my ATF and she does BBBJ with CIM, this is not a problem for me.
Well cut my legs off and call me shorty... BCD activities has NOTHING to do with being an ATF? WTF are you guys doing here? Looking for a wife? A relationship? $150 for a half and $250 for the hour and what they do BCD doesn't matter? If BCD activities don't matter why don't you hire a nurse or house cleaner and have then come over and talk to your ass? You sure as shit would save a shit pot full of money!
This whole thread is retarded from the get go! (In my opinion)

What Mr. Thom said hits it all on the head. ATF has not a damn thing to do with "activities".

*curtsy*

Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
We can agree to disagree, but as others have said. If the lady's activities aren't up to par with what you seek then date wouldn't take part to begin with..
THUS making a claim for her to be an ATF (or not) a moot point.

But thanks for playing the game.

*of course, is what I think you meant for the underlined. Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Hey sugar tits... want to get a good laugh? Go to all the naysayers in this thread and peak at the activities section in their reviews.
Well cut my legs off and call me shorty... BCD activities has NOTHING to do with being an ATF? WTF are you guys doing here? Looking for a wife? A relationship? $150 for a half and $250 for the hour and what they do BCD doesn't matter? If BCD activities don't matter why don't you hire a nurse or house cleaner and have then come over and talk to your ass? You sure as shit would save a shit pot full of money! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Don't hyperventilate that I'm agreeing with you SP, but I was about to post an answer that would have come close to duplicating this verbatim.

Some of you romantic guys need to remember that it's about ATF *PROVIDERS* -- as in, providing ahem, adult services. Not about ATF girl friends or even SBs, but providers. By definition, level of service is a factor. I have some lady friends whom I've known since high school. I love spending time with them and they are among my favorite people in the world. But I would never perceive one of them as an ATF provider!
You were a plan B or C

Wonder if anyone is going to put a vote in for that one
Don't hyperventilate that I'm agreeing with you SL, but I was about to post an answer that would have come close to duplicating this verbatim.

Some of you romantic guys need to remember that it's about ATF *PROVIDERS* -- as in, providing ahem, adult services. Not about ATF girl friends or even SBs, but providers. By definition, level of service is a factor. I have some lady friends whom I've known since high school. I love spending time with them and they are among my favorite people in the world. But I would never perceive one of them as an ATF provider! Originally Posted by Bobave
TFTY... I don't hold grudges Bohave

And for the sake of this thread lets also "assume" these naysayers are also NOT bare backing these ATF'S they claim BCD activities are not an issue LMFAO!
For me it all comes down to personality and chemistry. That's what makes an ATF for me (or at least FATM--favorite at the moment).
Hey sugar tits... want to get a good laugh? Go to all the naysayers in this thread and peak at the activities section in their reviews. Originally Posted by Still Looking
And WHAT exactly is THAT is suppose to prove?

Go take a look at my freaking reviews and the activities listed...

Still means squat in regards of THIS particular thread...
Anything is possible, but can a hobbyist be a provider's ATF with an empty wallet? Originally Posted by emptywallet
That's a great question!!
And WHAT exactly is THAT is suppose to prove?

Go take a look at my freaking reviews and the activities listed...

Still means squat in regards of THIS particular thread...
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
It proves that these guys say that these items / services don't matter yet their reviews are filled with the acronyms depicting EXACTLY what they say isn't important!

Why would I want to look at your reviews? You lost me when you first posted and acted like a total highly opinionated bitch and stated the thread was...

What are you the thread police? You're just another BBW that says she is curvy and has a shitty attitude! I did look at your P411... seems you forgot to list your weight?

I'd say yes. I only allow CBJ and I have clients that have been coming to see me my entire 7 years in this industry and I'd guess that 95% of my clients are repeat at this point. I see maybe 2-4 new gents a month ... but I will admit, I do think I am an anomaly in this situation.
All Time Favorite is exactly that. It doesn't matter What they do, Its That they do, and WHO they are that makes them favorite. Originally Posted by MrThom
I agree.I think ATF would have more to do with personality and compatibility rather than menu options, but that of course is my opinion. Originally Posted by Riverstud
Well said.
[QUOTE=Still Looking;1055645475]It proves that these guys say that these items / services don't matter yet their reviews are filled with the acronyms depicting EXACTLY what they say isn't important!

YAWN!

Just because they enjoy the activities hardly means that the lady offering those activities will automatically make her an ATF.

Why would I want to look at your reviews? You lost me when you first posted and acted like a total highly opinionated bitch and stated the thread was...

My comment about look at my reviews was directed at your lame attempt at trying to attach activities to the term ATF. I offer BBBJ, DFK, DATY, etc yet that doesn't mean that I will automatically become a gent's ATF in light of those activities..Men come back to see me because of ME. Not JUST based on my activities

LOL So me stating my opinion of your lame thread is me being a bitch, then C'est Le Vie. I said the same exact thing other MEN have stated in this thread, yet you are focused on me. (AWWW!) You REALLY think your freaking opinion of me, matters to me? You have a lot to learn, grasshopper. I don't give any of you a second thought while I'm out living my life. None of you make nor break me.*smirk*

What are you the thread police? You're just another BBW that says she is curvy and has a shitty attitude! I did look at your P411... seems you forgot to list your weight?

Now we are getting to the nitty gritty! Because I don't agree with you and post my opinion along the guidelines of the board forums, your panties are in a wad? Get over YOURSELF!

Spoken like a TRUE jackass. So THIS is the best you can do? You can't find an adult and logical way to debate so you then turn this into a "oh you are fat". Try asking your precious fellow members that have met me at many of the Houston, Dallas, Austin and S.A social events, or any of the men that have met me in person, and they can tell you first hand whether or not I fit the BBW category. Try becoming educated before you start throwing around accusations. Now you just look dumber than what is gathered from your posting history. Especially since YOU yourself have NEVER seen me, met me nor spoken with me directly. (other than these insults in THIS thread)

And once again, you have no leg to stand on so you try to turn this around and make it about me. Fine. I like the limelight too.

BTW, my weight is and has never been an issue. I am 145... (ok 147.3, went and stood on the scale, just to be factual), standing 5'8 with 36DD-29-45. Why don't I list it? Because I don't give 2 thoughts about weight like SOME do. AND my weight means squat shit in regards to this thread and in life in general as numbers on a scale don't equal what I look like in person. (dressed or not)

Why don't you come back with an intelligent reply and stop showing your elementary mentality.

It's all about the chemistry and skills more so than what's on the menu.
[QUOTE=GenesisNicole;1055645722]
YAWN!

Stick with me... older chicks get tired quick.

Just because they enjoy the activities hardly means that the lady offering those activities will automatically make her an ATF.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. But the point of the thread is if items are "NOT" offered can the lady become an ATF? Where are you getting this automatic crapola from?

My comment about looking at my reviews was directed at your lame attempt at trying to attach activities to the term ATF.

And here I thought it was an open discussion and a poll?

I offer BBBJ, DFK, DATY, etc yet that doesn't mean that I will automatically become a gent's ATF in light of those activities..

True that... being a bitch might disqualify you no matter what you offer!

Men come back to see me because of ME. Not JUST based on my activities

Thinck pretty highly of yourself don't you?

LOL So me stating my opinion of your lame thread is me being a bitch, then C'est Le Vie.

Well at least we agree on one thing! Your a bitch!

I said the same exact thing other MEN have stated in this thread, yet you are focused on me. (AWWW!) You REALLY think your freaking opinion of me, matters to me?

Nope... I don't think you care about anyone but yourself.

You have a lot to learn, grasshopper. I don't give any of you a second thought while I'm out living my life. None of you make nor break me.*smirk*

Case and point. Most guys don't come back to see bitches whom don't care about them. I'm betting you suck a mean dick or offer something others don't *smirk*

Now we are getting to the nitty gritty! Because I don't agree with you and post my opinion along the guidelines of the board forums, your panties are in a wad?

Exactly how did you know I wear panties?

Get over YOURSELF!

Right now I'm trying really hard to get "over" you and you're ridiculous posts. Are these helping you?

Spoken like a TRUE jackass. So THIS is the best you can do? You can't find an adult and logical way to debate so you then turn this into a "oh you are fat".

I never said you were fat? Normally WakeUp comes alone and does that. I know my place here!

Try asking your precious fellow members that have met me at many of the Houston, Dallas, Austin and S.A social events, or any of the men that have met me in person, and they can tell you first hand whether or not I fit the BBW category.

Once you play the "bitch" card I really won't put much effort into what other might think of you. Maybe you can have them post here? Perhaps you can even have them post as to why on gods green earth they even see you? You have something on them..... yes?

Try becoming educated before you start throwing around accusations. Now you just look dumber than what is gathered from your posting history.

I had no idea you were a fan?

Especially since YOU yourself have NEVER seen me, met me nor spoken with me directly. (other than these insults in THIS thread)

Lets just keep it that way sugar tits.

And once again, you have no leg to stand on so you try to turn this around and make it about me. Fine. I like the limelight too.

BINGO! You certainly have made this "all" about you!

BTW, my weight is and has never been an issue. I am 145... (ok 147.3, went and stood on the scale, just to be factual), standing 5'8 with 36DD-29-45. Why don't I list it? Because I don't give 2 thoughts about weight like SOME do. AND my weight means squat shit in regards to this thread and in life in general as numbers on a scale don't equal what I look like in person. (dressed or not)

Well that's your opinion... as you give out all your stats. Work it girl, work it! Any specials or links you want to post?

Why don't you come back with an intelligent reply and stop showing your elementary mentality.

Oh ok.....

Originally Posted by Still Looking

Well maybe one more since she asked so nice.....hope you like movies as much as I do sugar tits.....this is one of my favs.....

Hooker thinks she can hurt my feelings? Hell I was a TS for three days..... geeez!