Ok... Before anyone else hints at or alludes to it I'm coming clean.....I was drunk.. She WAS Taylor Maiden....

Bahahahahah!!!

Next time she talks smack to you, just look her dead in the eye, and with your best British accent, say "Get down there, woman! It's not going to suck itself!"
I was in disbelief last night when the immoveable force and the immoveable object finally met. It was bigger than Wrestlemania! I piched myself in case I was dreaming but nope, I was at Palazios with the big kahunas.

I wish the 2/3 of the triple dippers had texted me earlier than 245am to join them for some grub! I never turn down a second helping of a late night snack!
I was in disbelief last night when the immoveable force and the immoveable object finally met. It was bigger than Wrestlemania! I piched myself in case I was dreaming but nope, I was at Palazios with the big kahunas.

I wish the 2/3 of the triple dippers had texted me earlier than 245am to join them for some grub! I never turn down a second helping of a late night snack!
Was Whispers nipples really hard at her touch? Or just hard after leaving the Russian Waitress that has been playing hard to get for 3 years and seemed ready to cross over at the very same times Taylor was requesting an audience?

~All right, I'll give you that pot shot for free but then I am charging~

Did Taylor being on Whispers lap GET a rise out of Whispers and his infamously small penis fail to register on her meter? or was he immune to her Tease and Denial?

~Hmmmmm, perhaps I'm losing my touch in my old age~

Who is this mysterious "HOT" 20 yo at Palacios last Night that Whispers and Taylor both agree is hot and JUST WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT CABANA?

~Haley! and those curtains are sheer, btw~

What mysterious powers does Taylor exert?

~all of them, of course~

Did Taylor REALLY fall asleep during Wyldman30's oral ministrations or did she simply pass out from all the blood leaving her extremeness and rushing to her pelvic regions due to his talented tongue?

~It was more like, oh oh orgasm, pass out, wake up to tongue bath, repeat~

Why does Taylor Maiden's and Whisper's Phone Calendar BOTH say Bikini's, today, 5:30 to 6:30?

~so how many toys showed up using me as bait. I still have Bikini's on my calender but I got shy. Now I have a toy and need to find a box to put it in~

To answer these and the all important one.....

Will Taylor Maiden show up at Bikini's in a Sexy Little Elf Suit to collect toys for the kids at Whispers side?...

You will only KNOW if you bring a toy for the Toy Drive to Bikini's tonight between 5:30 and 6:30!

Yo ROOMIE!

I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!... WHILE YOUR OUT GALLIVANTING AND GETTING DRUNK TAYLOR's ON A MISSION!
Originally Posted by Whispers

You got that right.

So, do my pictures represent accurately or are they a misrepresentation. I can take it.
Awww, Spacey. There were no exploits on your part. Just a quick hello, a bit of wine snobbery, and instructions to not call you if we all got arrested at some point after you left. Do we need to clarify that you're still the upstanding, responsible one? We're sorry. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

I have to say I've impressed with the "ambiance" around here now...Too Cool!
I had to giggle because I thought I was the only that had nights like those...and not to mention a friend always saying the same thing that I highlighted in red...ahdhheheh,....to funny! Life is to short and having fun with others and being friends the next day is the ultimate experience of being alive!

Sincerely,
Wet
So, do my pictures represent accurately or are they a misrepresentation. I can take it. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Can you?

hmmm...

Well....

as I was sitting there.... another lady whispered into my ear....

"Shirt"

I said Huh?

"Shirt"

I said What are ya talking about....

"Shirt" We need a shirt for her.

Why?

Look at her.. she's falling out....

Being a guy I look and immediately notice the ample cleavage about to spill out of the bodice style dress top cinched ever so tight....

Yeah... She has pretty big boobs.....

NO! Look at the Sides!.....

And I did.....

under the arms, hanging outta the side of that top darlin you were spilling out there too! Not so pretty and noticed not by guys but by gals.... I don't know what those rolls are called but...... Not so purty....

Hard for a guy to get past the cleavage I guess....

You need to not cinch that top up so tight next time....

Accurate representation?

hmmmm.......

I think they are shot and staged in a manner to present you in your best light..... but they do not reflect the extra weight you carry around accurately.....

You are by no means a BBW but it's been around the boards a long time that your pics are not an accurate representation of what BCD appearance is muinus the clothing......

In the future..... give it a little more thought... I'm an old fat man and wouldn't wear a speedo for similair reasons!