What would you belive?

Im here if you need a sympathy fuck.....I know, I know.... Im so sensitive sometimes.
If they are not yours, yes he is cheating. The lady that left/planted them has a purpose. (I wonder what that could be?)

Furthermore, you ask a question you already know the answer to. The question you need to ask yourself is................What do I do now?
I agree with playinginthedark. I've never seen women leave panties because they forgot. Those panties were left there by someone on purpose.
I agree with playinginthedark. I've never seen women leave panties because they forgot. Those panties were left there by someone on purpose. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
OR -- she didn't have time to grab the panties when she ran to hide in the closet.
The lady that left/planted them has a purpose. (I wonder what that could be?) Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Definitely on purpose.
Seems there is a consensus.
Okay well I found a pair of sexy underwear underneath my bed!!! I know they don't belong to me, when I asked my boyfriend about them he says "I don't know"? Where else could they have come from if not from another women being naked on my bed!!! Is he cheating? I am just so confused???? Help me please guys. Originally Posted by Maya
OK I've got to give in and admit that I am confused over why you would be confused or need help from the guys regarding the obvious. If I found some guys shoes under my bed I'm pretty sure I wouldn't need input from the ladies.

You casts the line out there. We bit but you vanished. How did it pan out? Any calls? If I were still active hobbying I would certainly call to make you feel better.

Well I at least know it would make Me feel a whole lot better.
1) Are they the right size to fit you?

2) Hmmm... I've just figured out a really nasty thing to do to a married coworker of mine the next time he has a party at his house.
2) Hmmm... I've just figured out a really nasty thing to do to a married coworker of mine the next time he has a party at his house. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
THAT is pure genius. Pure, hilarious, evil genius.
Thats an excuse I would not have thought of.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Its a great one ...Sometimes the fact I was raised by my dad and older brother shows...
1) Are they the right size to fit you?

2) Hmmm... I've just figured out a really nasty thing to do to a married coworker of mine the next time he has a party at his house. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
or part of a condom wrapper, not the whole thing, just the smaller part of the wrapper... as if the rest had been thrown away.
or part of a condom wrapper, not the whole thing, just the smaller part of the wrapper... as if the rest had been thrown away. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
You guys are evil. Keep em coming.
  • Tetas
  • 12-21-2010, 05:42 PM

I did that to a buddy of mine that was a long-haul driver, stuck them in the side pocket of his passenger side door.
The next time his wife went on a trip with him...lets just say she was not amused.
(I had to call and fess up, she wouldn't even talk to him and they were 3 days from home.)

Oh, i also left one of those little "one use" packages of KY lube (look like ketchup packs) in another buddy's bedside trash can when his wife was out of town.
I never did fess up to that though, he did well enough on his own, he had no idea where it came from but told her that he'd jacked-off with it. Some times you gots to think on your feet.
Haha seriously? Ya hes cheating but you should care why exactly? It isnt as if fidelity is a factor in your relationship