afflicted797

Maybe he did her wrong and she tried to out him? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The guy this person is posting about is "gay" so if he is trying "F....for free", chances she is not a she but a he, hence the "gay" part.

:-)
Hey diddle diddle the "CAT" in the fiddle, the cow jumped over the blah, blah, blah!! Internet hook ups are new for me...so lets remove the idea that i need to single out a low life, no nothing, living in his mamas house rent free, moochin off a woman gettin her money....becuz he caint, dark skinded(from the mutha land)....GOON! BTW..IM NOT PREJUDICE!...if he was white id punk him out in a redneck way. Hes a fellow hobbyist whos broke n angry....IDC about status on this site!!! Im me!!! Always gonna be me!!!! If u want know who the pole sukking hore iz...EMAIL ME MY GOOD FRIENDS!!!! Im here to help u help me....destroy the bottom_(no pun unintended) feeders...rachelrain.106@gmail .com
Got em!
PIMP?
Hey diddle diddle the "CAT" in the fiddle, the cow jumped over the blah, blah, blah!! Internet hook ups are new for me...so lets remove the idea that i need to single out a low life, no nothing, living in his mamas house rent free, moochin off a woman gettin her money....becuz he caint, dark skinded(from the mutha land)....GOON! BTW..IM NOT PREJUDICE!...if he was white id punk him out in a redneck way. Hes a fellow hobbyist whos broke n angry....IDC about status on this site!!! Im me!!! Always gonna be me!!!! If u want know who the pole sukking hore iz...EMAIL ME MY GOOD FRIENDS!!!! Im here to help u help me....destroy the bottom_(no pun unintended) feeders...rachelrain.106@gmail .com Originally Posted by AMILIUS469
If you don't get help at Chsrter, get help somewhere
Drug references and/or accusations of drug usage is prohibited. Edit-VS
  • eyefo
  • 05-28-2015, 11:26 AM
LOL... trying to figure out what language this guy speaks... sort of a nursery rhyming ebonics gutter rap....

My favorite: "dark skinded"
If messy is a problem, then I'm totally fucked.
This thread reminds me of this Ween song for some reason.

The OP is a female who has signed in as a Man. She is having bf troubles. Get over it girl. We know who you are and we know why your posting these ridiclous and pointless comments.
Mods delete that account
Tall, black man....trying to use women to have a place to smoke and f... for free. He's messy, running game, and gay. Originally Posted by AMILIUS469
LMBAO!!!

Did he try to fuck you? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
LMBAOx2.. Katrina, I love you girl. You're crazy..

Hey diddle diddle the "CAT" in the fiddle, the cow jumped over the blah, blah, blah!! Internet hook ups are new for me...so lets remove the idea that i need to single out a low life, no nothing, living in his mamas house rent free, moochin off a woman gettin her money....becuz he caint, dark skinded(from the mutha land)....GOON! BTW..IM NOT PREJUDICE!...if he was white id punk him out in a redneck way. Hes a fellow hobbyist whos broke n angry....IDC about status on this site!!! Im me!!! Always gonna be me!!!! If u want know who the pole sukking hore iz...EMAIL ME MY GOOD FRIENDS!!!! Im here to help u help me....destroy the bottom_(no pun unintended) feeders...rachelrain.106@gmail .com Originally Posted by AMILIUS469
With this I went through a plethora of emotions... I , I , I you, and now I want to see what other gems you're gonna pull out of your ass.

I ECCIE.
THIS PROVIDER THAT IS USING MY REAL NAME THAT I ALERTED THE MODS ABOUT THAT THEY IGNORED DOES PISS ME OFF. THIS BEING THE FIRST AND LAST RELATIONSHIP EVER WITH A BI-POLAR PROVIDER WHO ***** ******** AND WHO IN FACT CALLS ME EVERYNAME IN THE BOOK INCLUDING THE N-WORD DOES THAT IN REACTION TO WHAT SHE ACCUSES ME OF WHEN IN FACT SHE IS DOING IT HERSELF. BODY LANGUAGE USUALLY GIVES A PERSON A WAY ESPECIALLY WHEN THEYACT LIEK A 12YROLD IN A 47 YR OLD BODY. EVERY REVIEW ON HERE COINICIDES WITH AN ARGUMENT SHE HAS PICKED BC I HAVE OTHER FRIEND PROVIDERS WHO SHE IS EXTREMELY JEALOUS OF TO THE POINT WHERE SHE HAS SOMEONE WHO IS A HACKER HARASS THEM. THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET THE TRUTH OUT OF HER IS TO TAKE HER PHONE. ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO CHIME IN ON A MATTER ESPECIALLY DOMESTICATED WHIPPED MALES PLZ HOLLER AT ME!! I KNOW SHE KNOWS SOME OF U MODS TO. DID I MENTION SHE CALLED UP TO MY JOB AND INTENTONALLY GOT ME FIRED. I PAY MY OWN WAY AND SHE FELT THREATED BY THAT ALONG WITH THE TEXTS THAT WERE BP RELATED UNDER THE UMBRELLA. SHE IS INSECURE AND JEALOUS AND PUT A TRACKING APP ON MY PHONE, TEXTS AND HARASSES MY PARENTS AND THE FEW FRIENDS I HAVE, I HAVE 198 PGS OF TEXTS IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO VIEW THEM FOR AN UNDERSTANDING OF PRETTY ON THE INSIDE AND FUCKING UGLY ON THE INSIDE MEANS. SHE HAS FOUL MOUTH AND IM SURE WHEN I RAN HER RECORD SOME ITEMS WERE MISSING. GO FIGURE, BUT SHE INSISTS IM THE CRAZYONE. I DRIVE FROM DALLAS TO FT WORTH BASICALLY TO BE NAGGED TO DEATH AND ACCUSED BC OF THE WAY SHE FUCKED UP HER PAST. SHES BACKSTABBING, MANIPULATIVE AND A LIAR. CHILDISH SHIT THAT COULD GET YOU IN A DANGEROUS SITUATION... ALL U TRICKS SHE TALKS ABOUT ME TO,,,I KMOW WHO U ARE...
So who is she?