Guys do you ever...

You could find an IP on many street corners! Originally Posted by hd
To have "strange pussy" is always going to come into play as most of us are in the hobby for that. But, I have heard stories by providers that Some guys are looking for a girlfriend, Not just a GFE, which has to really be frustrating! I want to establish a handful or so of providers that I can see you on a regular basis that way I can have a rotation, straying every once in awhile on either a new girl that comes along in the Welcome Wagon or perhaps an established provider that has some recent awesome reviews.
  • hd
  • 08-24-2012, 07:47 AM
JDN, I was just thinking, back in the day, an IP was actually an "Intercourse Provider" ?
Before the internet? Was there a hobby then? Originally Posted by JDNorthface
No cell phones either....plus we couldn't just move the TV all willy nilly through the house... No-sir-eee Bob.....kids today have it so good.
Ed
If you want to get frustrated with the hobby come to the country where I live. I usually have to travel at least 60 miles to hobby. If I lived in Dallas I would be a very bad boy. Originally Posted by jwood
That was a huge benefit of the never hobby at home rule. Made it easy to manage budget and choosing new verses repeat was rarely even an option as little as I travel.

Each of the ladies I have visited with here at home has been additively fun to spend time with and I want to see every one of them again but if I do that I won't ever get to meet the rest of the wonderful ladies on my bucket list.

Just need to win the lottery.
No cell phones either....plus we couldn't just move the TV all willy nilly through the house... No-sir-eee Bob.....kids today have it so good. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Seriously. House phones only. And no caller ID. You could call a provider, listed in the classifieds or yellow pages, right from your own house. And no one could trace you.
...get frustrated with hobbying in DFW? Originally Posted by cluelessn1963
Hell to the NAW...!

Nah, just have him move to E TX.