Obama honors our fallen heroes

Did BO finally show up at Arlington?

Just asking.
  • shanm
  • 05-27-2015, 07:18 PM
You do know that I paid for my right to have an opinion and yours as well. You're welcome cum breath. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I honestly don't give a single fuck that you served (if you did, that is). You are a disgusting POS and a hemorrhoid on the asshole of this great country. You wouldn't redeem yourself as a human being even if you'd shot Hitler in his fucking face.

That's my opinion.
We honor all of our veterans, dead or otherwise. Some of us are not dead. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD thinks it is all about him. I guess he might be right this time, he is brain dead.
I honestly don't give a single fuck that you served (if you did, that is). You are a disgusting POS and a hemorrhoid on the asshole of this great country. You wouldn't redeem yourself as a human being even if you'd shot Hitler in his fucking face.

That's my opinion. Originally Posted by shanm

He just couldn't let it be about the ones that never came home. It's all about him.
You do know that I paid for my right to have an opinion and yours as well. You're welcome cum breath. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You didn't pay for shit.

You are still breathing. Memorial Day is not for you, shit stain.