Unfortunate

Don’t you have fake ID for night clubbing, OP?
Scouting around your campus for that or just lie about your ages.
Most of us had them before enter college.
Okay guys, I get it, try another place and just tell em I'm 21, any suggestions for another AMP? I believe I caught a glimpse of Foxy at Blue, who if I'm not mistaken is the really short and really young looking one, she's the type of girl I was looking for, so any suggestions? Preferably also Catholic though.

Thanks
Just confidently tell them you are 21. . . Originally Posted by Let's Go!
That’s what I do
Son... When I was your age the women were paying me to fuck them. That doesn’t include the hot 30yo blonde belly dancer I fucked at no charge.

Go make some money young buck!
What are you doing? Go spend your money on hot wings/beer and NOT on a traditional Korean table shower. That’s what old geezers like me pay for when we go.
....^^^this, because uhhh...they ain't checking ID's. Don't take a wallet or anything in except for a photo ID of the green guys. Originally Posted by MrMarriott

I never take my wallet in. I lock it in my glove box.
say 23...and say it like a boss
I’m sure there’s several MILFs outside the AMPs that would like to see a 21 year old.
Go see Shasha at Luxury or Susan a good time then let us know if you survived.
This is funny. I had my first amp experience at 17 😆
****DON’T DO IT!!!*** you will ruin your life! The service these providers provide out match your normal girl! The expectation will be too high when meeting a regular female. Leave this to us old farts to enjoy! You’re COED won’t give you a TUMA! Ufffff that TUMA is just dreamy! ��������������
These ladies are more likely, your moms age. You should thank her.
It’s true. Your sexual expectations will get unreasonably inflated so when you meet your next girlfriend she will most likely let you down. Having. Girl cater to your every sexual need is the opposite of the real world. But when you have a Korean girl bury her face between your cheeks and lick like there’s no tomorrow.....there’s nothing like it (and not all amp girls do it).