Pussy VS. Greek

Hey super. Girl, just do it like I do... offer it YMMV. That way they know there is a chance that it will happen.. and always bring more to cover the extra. If they are too big, then don't do it. If they are reasonably smaller and more gentle than some.. try it. You will find that it can be quiet enjoyable if they know what THEY are doing. But, by no means... never let someone that hasn't done it before.. shove it up in there. I find that if I personally take it and guide it in properly, it tends to go in more smoothely without the pain. The head has to be exactly in the right position of the hole to not hurt. If it's off by any kind of hair... it will hurt and you probably wont like it. Only you know when it's going in right... so you guide it in. Lots of lube, mama.
If all I wanted was Greek...I would never get laid. The ladies who offer it are few and far between and those that do offer it are YMMV with it. It's on the menu but you never get it because your dick is to big. STORY OF MY FUCKING LIFE!

Sorry...but it gets frustrating. I'm an ASS freak and love ass play.

My suggestions are this...

1. Either offer it or don't. If you are going to offer Greek, then get a dildo and practice with it. Get a buttplug and wear it...so you get accustomed to the feeling and you are more likely to be accepting of what is...ahem...offered.

2. Use lots of lube. Buy the biggest bottle you can find and keep it next to the bed.

3. As mentioned before...YOU guide in the cock.
The best way to do this is tell the guy to be still and YOU do the pushing. In doggie...have him be still and slowly push back against him at your slow pace. When the head slides in...STOP! Just sit there for a few seconds and see if it feels good, or hurts. If it hurts, use more lube and slowly try again. If it feels good...slowly push back further until you feel it slide in.

4. GO SLOW and relax.
You have GOT TO RELAX!!! When he gets all the way inside you, he should be able slowly pick up the pace. When your little hole stretches and relaxes fully, he should be able to fuck you in a steady pace. This is when you will become an anal addict.

I have had past girlfriends and provider ATFs, who once they experienced it and actually enjoyed it...they were hooked.

Yes, there are some guys out there who don't have a clue what they are doing. On the flip side...there are some of us who DO KNOW what we are doing.

Good luck!
Oh wow john353, great tips! I've only tried it a few times and it is definitely a YMMV type of thing. But as Amber Rain said, if I do decide to offer it, he should be prepared to cover the extra.
As long as you don't go from the ass to pussy.. that will be a trip to the clinic with a bad case of UTI
If all I wanted was Greek...I would never get laid. The ladies who offer it are few and far between and those that do offer it are YMMV with it. It's on the menu but you never get it because your dick is to big. STORY OF MY FUCKING LIFE!

Sorry...but it gets frustrating. I'm an ASS freak and love ass play.

My suggestions are this...

1. Either offer it or don't. If you are going to offer Greek, then get a dildo and practice with it. Get a buttplug and wear it...so you get accustomed to the feeling and you are more likely to be accepting of what is...ahem...offered.

2. Use lots of lube. Buy the biggest bottle you can find and keep it next to the bed.

3. As mentioned before...YOU guide in the cock.
The best way to do this is tell the guy to be still and YOU do the pushing. In doggie...have him be still and slowly push back against him at your slow pace. When the head slides in...STOP! Just sit there for a few seconds and see if it feels good, or hurts. If it hurts, use more lube and slowly try again. If it feels good...slowly push back further until you feel it slide in.

4. GO SLOW and relax.
You have GOT TO RELAX!!! When he gets all the way inside you, he should be able slowly pick up the pace. When your little hole stretches and relaxes fully, he should be able to fuck you in a steady pace. This is when you will become an anal addict.

I have had past girlfriends and provider ATFs, who once they experienced it and actually enjoyed it...they were hooked.

Yes, there are some guys out there who don't have a clue what they are doing. On the flip side...there are some of us who DO KNOW what we are doing.

Good luck! Originally Posted by john353
Well I hate to break the news to ya hon, but the idea of having to STRETCH either my vagina or my azz just to fit something large in it would rather defeat my purpose lol. I offer greek and fs to guys I want to...end of story.

Not all of us WANT something the size of the grand canyon and if you run around with a coke can in there all day, how tight is that crap going to be when the guy gets there lol. There is a reason why you have providers with fkin roids and wearing diapers already...gross!

If it can't go in there on its on, it's not supposed to be in there! I charge a hella fee for greek because I don't want to have every guy I see requesting that crap. Makes no difference how much I enjoy it either...small doses my man. This is a business, so don't kid yourself lol. Women charge what they can GET...end of story. You're letting those threADS get you dizzy. I love anal sex with a BOYFRIEND where I can really relax. Anal on demand is a bit of a stretch in more ways than one...pun intended.

Also, never have and never will use lube. Spit and the body's natural wetness are there for a reason. Lube causes more annoyance than anything else.
Oh wow john353, great tips! I've only tried it a few times and it is definitely a YMMV type of thing. But as Amber Rain said, if I do decide to offer it, he should be prepared to cover the extra. Originally Posted by exoticentyce
Ok...here's something else to ponder.

Lets say...you decide to add it to your menu, BUT...(no pun intended, LOL)...you decide to upsell it. Fine, it's your body and this is your business. How much are you going to upsell it for?

How much do you enjoy it?

1. "I really like Greek...so if I charge an extra $50...that will keep the donation down enough to where I may actually get some requests for it."

2. "Jeez...another request to bone me in the ass UGH!!...Thats it, I'm raising it up to $100. If they actually want it that bad...they can pay it and make it worth my while."

3. "I just LOVE getting my ass fucked!!! I'm going to add it to my menu and hopefully ALL of my guys will want it!"

In all honesty...from a hobbyist point of view... I ain't paying extra for Greek. It doesn't matter how much I enjoy it.

The ladies I seek out for Greek, do it because they love it. They love it so much they crave it. They don't charge extra for it.
With that being said...these are the ones who are few and far between. When I find one...I consider them ~special~

There are a few of them out there. When I want Greek...I call them. They know what I want when I call them, and its understood.

Like I said before...it's your business and your body. If you want to offer Greek and you feel you can make a few extra bucks from a service that many consider as a taboo...then honestly...I wish you all the luck in the world.

Just make sure that when you offer it, that you make it clear that you need to know beforehand so you can...<cough>...prepare!

Buy an enema bag!
Well I hate to break the news to ya hon, but the idea of having to STRETCH either my vagina or my azz just to fit something large in it would rather defeat my purpose lol. I offer greek and fs to guys I want to...end of story. Not all of us WANT something the size of the grand canyon and if you run around with a coke can in there all day, how tight is that crap going to be when the guy gets there lol.

Also, never have and never will use lube. Spit and the body's natural wetness are there for a reason. Lube causes more annoyance than anything else. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Go ahead and offer it to the guys you WANT TO...Hon.

Thats a special offer on your part...thats not what I would consider on the menu. As always...YMMV.
Well in all honesty, guys seek me out for the bjs...it's the only way they can get me to stfu lol.
Well in all honesty, guys seek me out for the bjs... Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yes...I know. So i've read.
Aww man...that's messed up lol!
Damn JOHN.. after reading your posts... I'm coming to see you... (if you will have me)... no seriously... kinda turned me on reading your "how to". Sounds like you really know what you're doing back there. I'll be in your city last week of December... look for me so you can take me on a trip to greece. HHEHEHE
Aww man...that's messed up lol! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Damn JOHN.. after reading your posts... I'm coming to see you... (if you will have me)... no seriously... kinda turned me on reading your "how to". Sounds like you really know what you're doing back there. I'll be in your city last week of December... look for me so you can take me on a trip to greece. HHEHEHE Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I would love to take you on that journey, Amber.

I will look for you in late December. [wink]
CANT WAIT LOVER BOY
Love greek when the provider is into it. As John said once the girl is hooked, she will ask for it.