Review Specials?

Not trying to make a post with drama, hate or ugliness. Just asked a simple question and thanks for answers. And I KNOW my worth, that has NOTHING to do with being new on a site, trying to getting going, advertising or whatever you call it. A special now dont me a special FOREVER well not for me. I'm doing a special but if you dont or dont like them cool. I respect the opinions and thanks.
Don't want you to get taken Advantage of, from some of the low budget peeps around.
Mya, the two providers who have posted on this thread are all about shit stirring and drama, especially if you do not go along to get along.

When it comes to review specials, it is a good idea if you want to drum up business just starting out or restarting. Sure there are guys who take advantage of the discount (usually a whopping $25) and do not do the review, but most of the guys will.
  • R.M.
  • 06-23-2024, 07:01 AM
Don't want you to get taken Advantage of, from some of the low budget peeps around. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
This right here^
There are guys on here you want
to avoid that thrive on drama.
I recommend hitting the RTM button on their posts and send them to band camp..
I wish nothing but the best in
your hobby career.
....And I KNOW my worth Originally Posted by Mya Cream
You said it all Mya. "You know your worth", and that's is what's most important here. Kudos to you gorgeous.
There is nothing wrong with running the occasional special deal.

I'd probably not automatically tie it to reviews-- simply because its very difficult to enforce it and force the review. Honestly, calling it a "review special" will also occasionally put a target on your back from a certain subset of guys (no-- not any of the guys on this thread-- PM me if you want more information-- I see a lot backchannel).

Do what works best for your business. Just be careful and be safe out there!
Look whos shit stirring and drama, who's been in been in ECCIE Jail more times then any one can count? and the proivers Never have!

I have my own story about the dramn man & P411 PM if you like to know it.

Someone Just can't stand strong women!

Now back to OP's Topic!

And what is $25 $30 $40 $50 off going to do off a hr or longer appt? Provider's gong to spend that much just get set up and gettiing realdy for that appt.
Mya do what works best for you but you will learn the hard way about how Some men on here think they run show.
Mya do what works best for you but you will learn the hard way about how Some men on here think they run show. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Say it again LBG, so the people in the back can hear you !!!!
Say it again LBG, so the people in the back can hear you !!!! Originally Posted by BoneHome777
I would but one is at Band Camp blowing his own horn so that one can't hear
me!
That's ok gorgeous I heard you, and spoken like a true professional.
That's ok gorgeous I heard you, and spoken like a true professional. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
(o)(o) ... Kiss