Protecting yourself in the hobby

Rule #1: Stay off BP.

I prefer private incalls - house, apartment or large hotel - to walk-up motels or outcalls.

I only take my keys, phone, and the exact donation amount with me to the door, no matter how many times I've seen her before.

Lastly, I do my research on a lady long before I make initial contact. I read reviews and ask my fellow mongers when we gather at social events. Originally Posted by CoverMe

Whilst I understand why this is all necessary, it's just plain sad that your wallet and other personal items aren't safe around some providers.

I think if I was the client, I'd be really turned off by the idea of having to protect myself from the person I'm about to engage in coitus with.

I mean, I have several guys that prefer to prepay and I would never in my wildest dreams ruin the trust I've built.

My momma taught me respect for other people's belongings and to this day I have never so much as opened her wallet.

So..the lack of morality in this biz still astonishes me.
I agree on all. Not to become a statistic, conceal carry is a damn option also. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
Conceal carry is a nice option if you never need it.
I prefer pepper spray as it's nonlethal and can be used on multiple targets without making too much noise.
I could not agree more! Brava Gigi!

Whilst I understand why this is all necessary, it's just plain sad that your wallet and other personal items aren't safe around some providers.

I think if I was the client, I'd be really turned off by the idea of having to protect myself from the person I'm about to engage in coitus with.

I mean, I have several guys that prefer to prepay and I would never in my wildest dreams ruin the trust I've built.

My momma taught me respect for other people's belongings and to this day I have never so much as opened her wallet.

So..the lack of morality in this biz still astonishes me. Originally Posted by GigiGabore
Lack of morality????? What business is this, lol?! Women sleep with married men for money, morality??? Sister Teresa is not selling her snatch, what kind of morals do we have here? We the customers and the providers lack in the morality area. So, yes, protection is a good idea. Morality, lol!

Johns make great targets for robberies, when robbed what is he to do? Call the cops? Sure way of his wife learning the truth that he was stopping by to see a prostitute. He is stuck and ladies know this. The smart women know it is a one strike deal cuz word.gets around and all of sudden she cannot even sell pussy much less rob men.

Prociders same priciple applies, what is she to do? Call the cops? What good would it do? How serious do the police take a prostitute being robbed. Protect yourself, mutual annihilation is a deterent, lol.

Do not take the moral high ground though. There is no honor amongst thieves. No morality going on here. If providers practiced morality how would they pay their bills?

Be careful and cautious.
Lack of morality????? What business is this, lol?! Women sleep with married men for money, morality??? Sister Teresa is not selling her snatch, what kind of morals do we have here? We the customers and the providers lack in the morality area. So, yes, protection is a good idea. Morality, lol!

Johns make great targets for robberies, when robbed what is he to do? Call the cops? Sure way of his wife learning the truth that he was stopping by to see a prostitute. He is stuck and ladies know this. The smart women know it is a one strike deal cuz word.gets around and all of sudden she cannot even sell pussy much less rob men.

Prociders same priciple applies, what is she to do? Call the cops? What good would it do? How serious do the police take a prostitute being robbed. Protect yourself, mutual annihilation is a deterent, lol.

Do not take the moral high ground though. There is no honor amongst thieves. No morality going on here. If providers practiced morality how would they pay their bills?

Be careful and cautious. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
I agree with your general intent but probably would not react so firmly without first giving Gigi the benefit of the doubt. Likely she meant 'ethics' instead of 'morality.' And yes, ethical behaviors and immoral behaviors can coexist. We are an immoral lot to be sure but there are some rights and wrongs. Call it the code of the desert.
I like to carry a gun and a buck fishing knife. I hide the knife in my asshole and the gun in my boot. I leave the boots on, just in case. I've also been trained in combat. If something goes down, I'm ready, at any moment, to defend myself. Don't even think about reaching for my asshole. I've got a plan B. There's a radio transmitter behind my ear lobe, broadcasting everything to a third party outside. The moment I say the code word, they'll have you surrounded. I wear a used condom made out of bulletproof sheets of graphene, the strongest nanomaterial known to man, which doubles as a weapon, if I need it.
I like to carry a gun and a buck fishing knife. I hide the knife in my asshole and the gun in my boot. I leave the boots on, just in case. I've also been trained in combat. If something goes down, I'm ready, at any moment, to defend myself. Don't even think about reaching for my asshole. I've got a plan B. There's a radio transmitter behind my ear lobe, broadcasting everything to a third party outside. The moment I say the code word, they'll have you surrounded. I wear a used condom made out of bulletproof sheets of graphene, the strongest nanomaterial known to man, which doubles as a weapon, if I need it. Originally Posted by yitzchak
Sounds legit to me...

If you actually get robbed, there's really not much you can do about it, in most cases. At least in a petty robbery, like being mugged or losing your wallet, like this would be. Is fighting back even worth it? I wouldn't risk getting a concussion, or something like that, over some petty bullshit.
If you actually get robbed, there's really not much you can do about it, in most cases. At least in a petty robbery, like being mugged or losing your wallet, like this would be. Is fighting back even worth it? I wouldn't risk getting a concussion, or something like that, over some petty bullshit. Originally Posted by yitzchak
That's why I walkout with pepper spray.
Most holdups are at close range anyway and not always alone. So a quick spray might help, last time I was almost mugged was in a very nice neighborhood near SAC, non hobby related. Blinding them temporarily beats hand to hand against two or more anytime.
As they say... better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.
  • Old-T
  • 02-08-2017, 04:27 PM
I like to carry a gun and a buck fishing knife. I hide the knife in my asshole and the gun in my boot. I leave the boots on, just in case. I've also been trained in combat. If something goes down, I'm ready, at any moment, to defend myself. Don't even think about reaching for my asshole. I've got a plan B. There's a radio transmitter behind my ear lobe, broadcasting everything to a third party outside. The moment I say the code word, they'll have you surrounded. I wear a used condom made out of bulletproof sheets of graphene, the strongest nanomaterial known to man, which doubles as a weapon, if I need it. Originally Posted by yitzchak
The most inexplicable things in the universe: Why would anyone take anything you say seriously?

So..the lack of morality in this biz still astonishes me. Originally Posted by GigiGabore
+1
And I thought I was the only one who hid a knife in the asshole!
I got mugged once, and when I tried to fight back, I got my ass kicked by like six people. When I stopped trying to run or defend myself (mostly run), they just went through my pockets and left.

That's why I had the idea that fighting back isn't always the best option. If I had just let them take my stuff, I could have avoided the ass beating. I'm not sure if pulling out a weapon would have made the situation any better. Perhaps, the ass beating would have escalated into something more serious.
I got mugged once, and when I tried to fight back, I got my ass kicked by like six people. When I stopped trying to run or defend myself (mostly run), they just went through my pockets and left.

That's why I had the idea that fighting back isn't always the best option. If I had just let them take my stuff, I could have avoided the ass beating. I'm not sure if pulling out a weapon would have made the situation any better. Perhaps, the ass beating would have escalated into something more serious. Originally Posted by yitzchak
Even if you miss with mace you still have a non fighting chance.
Please start twisting the knife up your ass.