So…… I still don’t get what a “Suger babies” is can Someone just till me the different from this & that oh & dose that mean someone taken me dancing if I sign up ???

Thug not all ladies want some jerk controlling them. Why must you stick your nose in conversations that have nothing to do with you or your interests? Originally Posted by yourdesire
Willingly is the key word ma'am.
Well damn. Can they do math?? At least with a pimp they don't have too look at a wrinkled face or over weight slob for too long. No offense to anybody. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
A sugar baby can actually choose who they want to be with, when they want to be out with a sd and how much they want to charge. For some they just have one or a couple of repeat sugar daddies. They aren't seeing dozens of guys a month. They aren't forced to go out and bring in a certain amount every day. Then have it taken away or be beaten for coming back with less. They aren't marked with tats, like a piece of property. They can quit when they want without any repercussions.
Hold up. Did anyone report thug? He literally just told us that he's a pimp..why is he on here?
Hold up. Did anyone report thug? He literally just told us that he's a pimp..why is he on here? Originally Posted by Nikkilove91

Looks like he's been BANNED
It’s about time Thug left! How did he end up here so long??
Well he did teach me how to find the ignore list.
Yeah I seen that. I reported his post anyways.
Who really cares?
If EVERYONE would ignore and stop responding to his posts, he'd go away. He craves the attention and some of us are giving him what he wants!
If EVERYONE would ignore and stop responding to his posts, he'd go away. He craves the attention and some of us are giving him what he wants! Originally Posted by love2fishfork

Exactly. Why does anybody respond to the nonsense? IGNORE HIM.
First, of course it doesn't matter to y'all because you have no way of coming across a pimp & getting forced to work for him. I know y'all don't realize this shit but it is a massive problem. Which is why I said y'all should report people like that.
TYPICALLY the sugar baby is supplementing her income or lifestyle so generally having 1 or 2 encounters a week(either PPM or set allowance) with the same person where they have established a friendship or connection- multiple variants after that as far as going out in public or not, sending additional gifts or cash ap types for nails shopping etc...
TYPICALLY the sugar baby is supplementing her income or lifestyle so generally having 1 or 2 encounters a week(either PPM or set allowance) with the same person where they have established a friendship or connection- multiple variants after that as far as going out in public or not, sending additional gifts or cash ap types for nails shopping etc... Originally Posted by kcflipper
Just a softer way of saying fux for bux...
Just a softer way of saying fux for bux... Originally Posted by royamcr
Yep just dont tell them that...
It wont go well lol
Trust me I did
"One of my woman?"
Lmfao

Smh Originally Posted by BigDeal
Woman is singular (as in one person)
Women is plural (as in more than one)

Most people learned this in grade school.