Shaving /manscaping

I shave...just keep a landing strip down there. Always wondered if women liked it or not. I guess they do.
Absolutely !!

U can see and inspect everything much easier...

Plus when u do stripper slide it feels so amazing, smooth skin on smooth skin with some slippery lube ( AMAZING !! )... Smooth balls on ur tongue GREAT !!

also when there is no hair or trimmed hair makes ur Cock look bigger..

Shaving ur partner is so much fun too, its intimately sensual w a touch of vulnerability....
I've been using a beard trimmer and take the guard off for the shaft only. It seems to do an OK job, But since I don't get a provider's-eye-view of the area, I'm not 100% sure. I've started using a little pre-shave oil to protect the area.

I appreciate the link, Fullhour, and I may try Toonman's approach. I'm also considering one of those pro electric groomers. But it seems they leave a small amount of stubble. I'm not sure if it's worthwhile to take the additional step and use a blade to become baby-smooth. But since I do like that look and feel on a provider, maybe I should do the same. Thoughts, ladies? Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Ur right doing it yourself is hard and uncomfortable sooooo Bring a razor to ur session and have the provider do it for u.. Rubbing the shaving cream on feels so amazing and It's fun !!
Absolutely !!

Plus when u do stripper slide it feels so amazing, smooth skin on smooth skin with some slippery lube ( AMAZING !! )... Smooth balls on ur tongue GREAT !!

Shaving ur partner is so much fun too, its intimately sensual w a touch of vulnerability.... Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Thanks for the feedback Kira!!
Ur right doing it yourself is hard and uncomfortable sooooo Bring a razor to ur session and have the provider do it for u.. Rubbing the shaving cream on feels so amazing and It's fun !! Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Thanks, Kiraxxx. I may just do that, but I should probably clear it with her ahead of time.

I long thought a service option should be a shave followed by a bbbj. Nothing like going for a test drive right afterwards.
Absolutely !!

Shaving ur partner is so much fun too, its intimately sensual w a touch of vulnerability.... Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
All excellent points and oh sooooooo true!!!