What's in a name?

Unfortunately the word whore has been used for years to denigrate those involved in this kind of profession. But what people tend to forget about is how valuable this profession is and the benefits it brings to society.....and yes, there are benefits to it. If all of us guys were not allowed to have sex unless we were on a committed relationship, could you imagine how sexually frustrated we would be?? Imposing rules on something that comes natural to people is not a good thing, and usually leads to stress, more crime, and even revolutions! not to mention more sexual harassment towards women. Providers (whores) offer us horny guys a service that meets our needs, and if it weren't for them, who knows what we would be doing?....probably goats, or each other, as evidenced by what goes on in prisons! So for those ultra conservatives out there who view this profession as something to despise, you are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites! Providers should really be respected for what they do, and not be continuously persecuted for their talents. I kind of like the word provider myself. The word "whore" has way to much negativity attached to it, and devalues the women that are in this profession.
I like the word myself. Call me crazy but it turns me on. Makes my nipples hard just typing this.
mine too!!!
Also, you'll notice that most "offensive" words are related to body parts and/or functions and sexual relations. It comes across to me as a society who is insecure with their bodies and natural urges. It's odd to have "intercourse" be aired on TV but "fuck" will get bleeped when both words refer to the same action.
no intercoursing way!
thats intercoursing bullshit!
intercoursing"A"!