The Older Hobbyist

I'm addicted to the younger provider myself. Every time I get to Dallas I always rush over to one of the studios and adopt me a young spinner for an hour of fun. Nothing like it I have found so far.
You are never to old to enjoy a lovey lady !
You are never to old to enjoy a lovey lady ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Agreed! Nor too old to enjoy a hung TS, speaking from experience!
^^^ TFF ....WALDT

I pretty much cater to "special needs" gents over the age of 50.
My oldest client to date was 93. He was "fit as a fiddle".
I just got my first "No thanks, you're too old." response from a provider on here... I'm in my early 60's and the provider looks like she into her 40's (just guessing, never been very good as guessing ages from profile pics).

My best appointments have been with ladies well into their 40's and 50's - I'm not Roger Rabbit anymore and during the quiet moments it's nice to have some communication and rapport going. Most younger ladies are too busy texting or interacting with their mobile devices on my dime and time....

MATURE LADIES ROCK!

Just my $0.02, repectfully submitted.
Anonymous01, yes it stings and I’ve been there more than once. It’s not something that I’ve ever gotten use to!
I like how this is going ..
I keep my phone put away after you have arrive &
till after you are on the way out the door ..

I just got my first "No thanks, you're too old." response from a provider on here... I'm in my early 60's and the provider looks like she into her 40's (just guessing, never been very good as guessing ages from profile pics).

My best appointments have been with ladies well into their 40's and 50's - I'm not Roger Rabbit anymore and during the quiet moments it's nice to have some communication and rapport going. Most younger ladies are too busy texting or interacting with their mobile devices on my dime and time....

MATURE LADIES ROCK!

Just my $0.02, repectfully submitted. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
I am 68, not so old, but on the way.

I hobby infrequently due to limited resources and lack of opportunity to schedule time-away.

I have never had a session with an Indy Provider under the age of 30. I do have a fantasy od being with some legal age youngster, but there is also an apprehension of the interaction being both akward and a little creepy.
I like the 35+ year old MILF's.
But I'm not going to turn down a young chick, if the price is right.
I find that spending the $$$ on mature MILF's is usually worth it than to spend $$$ on the younger chicks.
If a young chick has a decent rate, I don't mind testing them out. But usually I get more "no" answers to my requests from younger chicks.
I am 62, Midvale and I are from the area of the country and have seen some of the same ladies. I prefer ladies over 30, but mostly enjoy ladies in their 40's and 50's. Youngest was 23. There are a few ladies in their '60's and '70's I would love to see. Age is a number. Attitude, experience, and passion is more important.